Hot Toys - Star Wars: The Clone Wars - 1/6th scale Captain Rex Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna buy a spare Appo pauldron when that releases for Rex, cause that one that Rex comes with aint cutting it.

I still need to find a custom helmet too.

Gonna buy a spare Appo pauldron when that releases for Rex, cause that one that Rex comes with aint cutting it.

I still need to find a custom helmet too.

Just be prepared to pay a good amount for it if you go that route.

It might be be tabbed and glued onto the chest armor like Rex’s and the Rex pauldron with chest armor was $40 on TA.

Since Appo is exclusive to a $500 set, I could see it being a little more than that.

Just be prepared to pay a good amount for it if you go that route.

It might be be tabbed and glued onto the chest armor like Rex’s and the Rex pauldron with chest armor was $40 on TA.

Since Appo is exclusive to a $500 set, I could see it being a little more than that.
No price too high for a good looking Rex, I got too caught up in the hype for the HT one but it's kinda lackluster once all of the inaccuracies become apparent.

Finally settled on 2x Rex's and another deluxe 501st, wish the discounts could have been combined, but a nice little chunk saved anyways. Now I really need a bad batch cloak

Dead battle droids, they will offer. Hmmm?

You know what someone smart should do, is buy the regular droid, scan it in a "dead" position and then sell 3d prints of that thing all over that one site we all know where people sell handmade stuff. Like, a diorama piece.

EDIT: I dont really condone "recasting" but we all know it..... HT is not going to do this kind of work, and we can always use more defeated droids in just about any SW setpiece.

You know what someone smart should do, is buy the regular droid, scan it in a "dead" position and then sell 3d prints of that thing all over that one site we all know where people sell handmade stuff. Like, a diorama piece.

EDIT: I dont really condone "recasting" but we all know it..... HT is not going to do this kind of work, and we can always use more defeated droids in just about any SW setpiece.

I've had this page saved for a while, custom destroyed battle droid parts, located oversea but the page is legit.

HOT TOYS - Art15 Custom & Collector | Lightsaber custom | Beskar custom | Nantes

A bit pricey but something I'll jump on sooner or later.

Just bought this guy, he’ll be my third Hot Toys and fourth 1/6th figure.

The SWC15 sale is no longer being advertised on Sideshow but the code worked for me as of June 3rd 1:00 PM EST.

Trying to get my Rex customised with a more accurate helmet and pauldron. Anyone know of any?

Trying to get my Rex customised with a more accurate helmet and pauldron. Anyone know of any?
What accuracies are you going for? I'm out of the loop

I'm also wanting a bad batch cloak done by someone so I can switch up the look a bit, if anyone has any leads on that I'd appreciate

Last edited:
Just bought this guy, he’ll be my third Hot Toys and fourth 1/6th figure.

The SWC15 sale is no longer being advertised on Sideshow but the code worked for me as of June 3rd 1:00 PM EST.

Congrats! Are your other figures also Clone Wars related?

June 9th at 11:59PM is the current expiration date for the SWC10/15/20 codes.

What accuracies are you going for? I'm out of the loop

I'm also wanting a bad batch cloak done by someone so I can switch up the look a bit, if anyone has any leads on that I'd appreciate
Helmet and pauldron shape are completely off.

44C95FAE-0578-4923-9F92-00ACEA7CE924.jpeg
D67180AE-297F-46A0-B487-78049ED96C1E.jpeg

I saw an image a while back of what Rex would look like in live action. I think it was from some CW bts stuff and they said they designed the characters for live action first, then translated that into the CW style. I can't for the life of me find the image again.

Back