Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vader with my modded Disney premium Krennic

0c6321635790ea8e5e4ce2032795d021.jpg

Mine is like that also. Easily moves out to the side but tighter when moving forward and back. When I'm posing him while he's standing it tends to move outward. Once posed and standing though it's alright.

Haha and thanks SilverStar17

Mine is like that also. Easily moves out to the side but tighter when moving forward and back. When I'm posing him while he's standing it tends to move outward. Once posed and standing though it's alright.

Haha and thanks SilverStar17

Thanks, man!

Do some of you guys have small scuffs on the helmet. I tried taking pictures but my phone is pretty ******.P_20170101_013143.jpgP_20170101_013324.jpgP_20170101_013404.jpg

Well has anyone had a waitlist convert? I'm about to plunge in a new sealed mms388 for 300.00 it hurts lol

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

Well has anyone had a waitlist convert? I'm about to plunge in a new sealed mms388 for 300.00 it hurts lol

They just started shipping or are shipping from Sideshow this week, so I'd be inclined to wait it out a little longer. I'd be very surprised if wait lists didn't convert. Unless HT really just decided to make this very limited or since its SW(and especially Vader)it just sold THAT many right away, which wouldn't surprise me, but I still think most wait lists will convert.

I'll wait a bit thanks I had it on bbts 2 months ago and cancelled like a tard

Anyone have an idea how long something takes to get out of custom's? Mine has been in Chicago since 12/21.....spoke to seller who received generic it's in customs no eta message from post office. Ugh....

For those of you that have him, are the legs loose on yours? My vaders legs go side to side with little effort at all, but are tight going foward to back.

Anybody else other then indyMOS and I? Wanna know if this is a widespread problem or not. Loose joints really bother me.

Anybody else other then indyMOS and I? Wanna know if this is a widespread problem or not. Loose joints really bother me.

Don't panic although they aren't overly loose, I think mine are freely movable, but I think it was intentional if you noticed the codpiece is made of a extremely hard plastic, they may have made the ball joint of the hips a bit wider to allow the legs to flex better on the sides because that cod piece does not move at all :lecture

The reason I believe this is because feeling around the hip area if the the ball socket was loose I can feel it. That's not the case. In fact the leg joint feels different from a regular TT

was able to get him from a local spot and boy does he impress. i only own one other hot toys figure and thats dx 2.0 joker and this vaders massive prescense overshadows my joker. i wish he had a bit more flexibility but thats hard to achieve with his suit. all in all hes a great figure. maybe one day we'll get a hot toys revan

was able to get him from a local spot and boy does he impress. i only own one other hot toys figure and thats dx 2.0 joker and this vaders massive prescense overshadows my joker. i wish he had a bit more flexibility but thats hard to achieve with his suit. all in all hes a great figure. maybe one day we'll get a hot toys revan

Congrats it is a beast of a presence for a figure and yeah comparing RO Vader to Joker is like comparing Batfleck to HT Rey :lol

I wouldn't count on a Revan, seems HT seems to avoid the SW EU characters..look for SSC to try and tackle Revan

love mine but slippery slope kinda want ANH ver as well now. has anyone tried the light up saber arm on RO ver(with anh glove to match on opposite hand)?

the slight indents on mask under the eyes on RO ver are suppose to be there correct?

love mine but slippery slope kinda want ANH ver as well now. has anyone tried the light up saber arm on RO ver(with anh glove to match on opposite hand)?

the slight indents on mask under the eyes on RO ver are suppose to be there correct?

Correct, they are just more noticeable because the overall shine of the mask, in ANH the mask is less shiny so the indents are scratched up and stick out less

Picking mine up for 300.00 even tomorrow stoked can't wait. Going to take the good parts I want from my dx vader and make the perfect vader. The gloves on ro and helmet are what stands out the most.
I'd you think about it 249.99+ tax 20.00 then shipping 18.50 I'm only 10.00 over that.

Back