Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder when he was slashing and deflecting the blasts his robes just naturally got untucked and unraveled over the armor

I saw it pointed out on the RPF that during the scene at the end where Vader is on his Star Destroyer, the inner robes are actually under the armor. Hadn't noticed that before when watching that scene. Which means that the robes under the armor like this figure has is indeed screen accurate as well.

8f31ba97318db916f345add8dfae3c04.jpg

Some more screen captures I found from the movie, and one I took from a BTS clip:

1c4c846626fc16817a0c0033a8fc695b.jpg

6a99bff86354f0d08f50de265003ec6b.jpg

f5281cae8b8be14a6064f7db76a729f3.jpg

09366263d44c648ce33f0a51d7c33ffc.jpg

Nice shots and once again how HT nailed the tint in the eyes with this RO version

For the figure I personally think the robes look better under the armor anyway. I tried it over the armor and while it still looks good, I think the material is a bit too thick for that particular look.

Yeah Guyver1 those were some pretty clear screengrabs. Get a good look at the outfit. I really do like the red lenses. Very menacing.

Received my vader today and I noticed he has a grey spot near to his left eye somebody has the same issue?

20170325_225854.jpg

With all the discrepancies on screen and off screen, I decided to change my Rogue 1 Vader into an ESB/RoTJ Vader for now...anyone know if Rogue 1 will be releasing in 4k any time soon?
590479aa3bd77d236e83b39a788b688a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For the figure I personally think the robes look better under the armor anyway. I tried it over the armor and while it still looks good, I think the material is a bit too thick for that particular look.

Yeah Guyver1 those were some pretty clear screengrabs. Get a good look at the outfit. I really do like the red lenses. Very menacing.

Especially that screen grab of Krennic and Vader, that strong reddish glare from the lenses just pops in front of the character. It almost looks like the reflection of Krennic's face and whitish hair makes the lense on Vader get your attention..but in such a fantastic unique way

With all the discrepancies on screen and off screen, I decided to change my Rogue 1 Vader into an ESB/RoTJ Vader for now...anyone know if Rogue 1 will be releasing in 4k any time soon?
590479aa3bd77d236e83b39a788b688a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that will be out at the same time the blue ray is available

It's a short video that shows some behind the scenes on Vader. I hope they have a longer version on the blu-ray. Here's the link to the featurette:
https://youtu.be/M7ZHjiyUoWY

I hope the link works. If not the video is titled "Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Darth Vader Featurette"

Great thanks. Seems like pretty much all the featurettes are already available online. If not now, then certainly after the release !

I think that will be out at the same time the blue ray is available

Highly doubt it. Disney has no interest in the new medium and none of their properties have seen 4K releases. I do not see this changing any time soon.

Mine actually came with a brush strand caught on the side of his "jaw". Tricky to take off without scratching it, but the Dark Side helped me.

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

Heavily debating upgrading to this guy. Currently running the Sideshow Exclusive version. Is anyone aware of where to track him down at? I understand I'll be paying 300+ :(

Heavily debating upgrading to this guy. Currently running the Sideshow Exclusive version. Is anyone aware of where to track him down at? I understand I'll be paying 300+ :(

I got mine for 180 of eBay 2 weeks ago . Just constantly watch and be patient some one will let him go at reasonable price. Hey I saw one at 250 another for 212 .Have to be quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back