Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like the idea of it, but it kinda looks like Vader's come into the Rebel Soldier sleeping quarters and found a Poltergeist doorway.:lol

And isn't he supposed to have a raised fist?

I agree, but I still love it. I think my love for that scene just won't let me let the flaws ruin it lol.

This is still my favorite Vader print...or at least of those I own. Marko Manev:

I got mine for 180 of eBay 2 weeks ago . Just constantly watch and be patient some one will let him go at reasonable price. Hey I saw one at 250 another for 212 .Have to be quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Was anything wrong with him for $180? Can't believe someone would sell him that cheap when they could at least get retail.

I personally have no problem purchasing pre owned/used figures. Most collectors are very delicate and caring with these figures.

Especially with older figures. I actually prefer purchasing them pre owned, as you get to see the condition of the figure before purchasing it.

I personally have no problem purchasing pre owned/used figures. Most collectors are very delicate and caring with these figures.

Especially with older figures. I actually prefer purchasing them pre owned, as you get to see the condition of the figure before purchasing it.
...and avoid agonizing over the uncertainty of release dates? XD

Sent from my SM-T531 using Tapatalk

What's the consensus on popcultcha? Do they double box or mail in the shipper? Anyone have any bad experiences with them?

I ordered yesterday and it already shipped and should be here Monday. I have also bought ANH chewie and they were nothing but good there too.

I can't speak for international shipments, but within Australia they don't double box. But they do wrap the shipper in so much bubble wrap the postie could kick the parcel from Geelong to Perth and you wouldn't get so much as a mild dent in the shipper. And if you guys knew Australia post, that's pretty much how they do move goods from point A to point B.

No double box for international shipping either. But a lot of bubble wrap. Shipper was intact. But thats Fedex, they are reliable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't choose between this one and the ROTJ deluxe.

I'll probably just hold out for an actual Hot Toys Vader from ESB =/

That was my plan but I'm tired of Hot Toys dragging ass. I want a Vader now, hoping I can find him cheaper but Popcultcha seems to be the best option.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Can't choose between this one and the ROTJ deluxe.

I'll probably just hold out for an actual Hot Toys Vader from ESB =/

ROTJ Deluxe is garbage. I had one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A friend of mine is selling his HT Rogue One Vader for a good price. I'm thinking to get it to use some of the gloves on my JazzInc modded ANH Vader. But I will not use all the gloves, I'm only interested in relaxed hands and fists, not in the holding saber hands/gloves, nor the belt holding ones. Then I might sell the figure with the remaining hands/gloves. I also have an extra Interrogator Droid from ANH Vader that could be included. The thing is: should I sell it as parts or as full figure?

A friend of mine is selling his HT Rogue One Vader for a good price. I'm thinking to get it to use some of the gloves on my JazzInc modded ANH Vader. But I will not use all the gloves, I'm only interested in relaxed hands and fists, not in the holding saber hands/gloves, nor the belt holding ones. Then I might sell the figure with the remaining hands/gloves. I also have an extra Interrogator Droid from ANH Vader that could be included. The thing is: should I sell it as parts or as full figure?

Sell it as parts.

You will get alot just for the gloves alone.

Back