Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2771.jpgthis is my current set up. I don't really know how else to pose Vader. He looks awesome any way you do pose him so that's alright.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha, HT is punishing us for not liking the TFA crap by limiting one of their best figures. I love it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting for BBTS to get more in. Apparently they got some but not all in. Would stink if the couldn't fulfill my PO.

I'm no photographer, by any means, but this is my favorite of several shots I've taken. I love this figure. Love it!
d1b085745a112d9b4c91ff25bbb31efa.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I'm still kicking myself for not pre-ordering this when I had the chance. I jumped on the wait list pretty earlier on but it seems doubtful that it'll convert at this point. All of your pictures look great! I guess the wait is on for the ESB version!

I got mine and I love it. I moved the robe over the armor and that's it, no other futzing. He looks amazing straight out of the box. I've had zero QC issues. My leg armor pieces fit fine, the cape is insanely beautiful.

575697729cd9075e13c6932e23e3d412.jpg
7e6430b710b5e2ebae2e98a9f494de8e.jpg

The kicker is I'm not a huge Star Wars fan, I mean I like it I grew up with it. Heck I saw the ANH when I was 7 in the movie theaters and had the Kenner toys the whole nine yards but as an adult I never collected anything SW related.

Then I saw the pics for this figure and I had to get him. Funny thing is I pre ordered him from Mid Town Comics because everyone was sold out - still nabbed mine for under $200 with 8% off plus a coupon. While waiting for the preorder I got the deluxe Boba Fett and the Space Trooper both which arrived before Vader.

98ad1cd65f298511efbb29d29b4371c1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great. The only futz necessary on this figure (moving the tunic over the armor) in my opinion if you simply want this figure to look like R1 Vader, as it's intended to be.

Back