Hot Toys Rogue One Vader MMS388

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spoiler Spoiler:

I always wished he'd stayed more hotheaded like that throughout the trilogy.

Can you imagine if we (Vader) lost Jones AND Prowse? Considering how different Vader feels with this new guy behind the suit, I'd hate to think what he'd sound like with an imitator.

Yeah it seems like there are a lot of people who can imitate Cushing, Ford, Hamill, and others well, but I've never heard anyone who could imitate Jones or Vader convincingly.

Once Jones passes, I highly doubt we'll see Vader on the big screen again. Unless Disney makes a sound bank full of his voice for future projects, which may happen with the way they are putting dead actors in new movies these days.

Pretty sure Jones death wouldn't prevent Disney from giving us a Vader movie if they had plans for it. Looking at the evolution of visual effects in the last decade, i'm convinced sound effects could follow the same path assuming they are putting enough funds in development.

Yeah it seems like there are a lot of people who can imitate Cushing, Ford, Hamill, and others well, but I've never heard anyone who could imitate Jones or Vader convincingly.

Disney has the time and resources to find that rare individual when the time comes. But lets be thankful for the stutterer we still have.

Has anybody stripped the figure down to the base body yet? I'm wondering what the body used for this figure looks like.

Just finished seeing the movie. Regarding Vader:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Just came out of the movie. All I can say is wow. All of Vader's scenes were perfect. This really does go into A New Hope perfectly. I'm speechless.

Yeah, I'd heard it was a new body too. I've noticed that in the in-hand pics, the chest looks wider. If I like the body I might pick it up loose to swap onto my ANH Vader. I didn't like the base body on the ANH figure.

The ANH version had electronics/sound in the body didn't it and this new RO one doesn't? I'm assuming that would account for the difference.

Just finished seeing the movie. Regarding Vader:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

When did the HT go to waitlist? Is this one worth owning along with the ANH version, or are they hardly different from one another? Are parts able to be combined to fix the flaws of ANH version? Or could there be an ESB Vader coming from HT in the near future?

Back