Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just started buying hot toys Star Wars a couple of months ago, and I had no idea how crazy expensive this is on eBay!

Welcome to the Hot Toys circus.

Depending where you are located in the world "pre-order" can be your only friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hopefully a grunt or squad leader will arrive ..or imagine a two pack !!? Instabuy .

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Think the Chirrut deluxe base fits this guy really well. He’s kind of bare bone so they could have included a similar base for him...
6578dedc1dc70a3177b90650923530e6.jpg

904a965dd9e0bcede35aced432f020c7.jpg

I just started buying hot toys Star Wars a couple of months ago, and I had no idea how crazy expensive this is on eBay!

You're probably looking for wrong sections of SW, type TFA and TLJ instead and you'll get yourself a load of nice deals :)

You're probably looking for wrong sections of SW, type TFA and TLJ instead and you'll get yourself a load of nice deals :)

Hehe... right now I have 7 Star Wars hot toys, hoping to grow collection...

Jyn Erso
K2s0
Chirrut imwe
2 deathtrooper ( selling both)

TLJ kylo
TLJ Rey

The shoretrooper looks so awesome but i am very late to the party... been collecting all MCU before this...

I had initially passed on this figure when it first came out, thinking I would pick up the regular grunt when HT put that up. Of course, we all know how that went, and so I finally broke down and got this guy off of ebay. It's the most I've ever paid for a HT figure, but damn if it doesn't look great on the shelf next to all of my other RO figures.

Shore.jpg

So excited for Krennic's impending arrival, I had to take another look at this awesome trooper from Rogue One...

BEACHFRONT ATTACK.jpg

Hot Toys can do some more from Rogue One....anytime!

So excited for Krennic's impending arrival, I had to take another look at this awesome trooper from Rogue One...

View attachment 482716

Hot Toys can do some more from Rogue One....anytime!

Yesss please!!! They could even do a new shoretrooper but a different rank so different markings on the arms and chest armor. Also the Tank Commander would be awesome. They?re missing out on some rather easy quick releases that would sell by not doing them.

Back