Hot Toys Rogue One Shoretrooper MMS389

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Decided to keep him and use him for shots and damn glad I did! Thanks.
Shoretrooper Patrol TreesPOSTFinal.jpg

Decided to keep him and use him for shots and damn glad I did! Thanks.
View attachment 459264

That's epic.
I am still undecided on this. I definitely want a shoretrooper, but I collect nonranked troopers. I am undecided on buying this (Found one for 280USD at a local store) or pray and wait for a regular one.

By the way, selling price of a newly released HT figure is 500USD here, for comparison.

Yeah that looks great. So glad I decided to pull the trigger on this guy. I was originally planning on waiting for the commander. Got lucky on that call.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's epic.
I am still undecided on this. I definitely want a shoretrooper, but I collect nonranked troopers. I am undecided on buying this (Found one for 280USD at a local store) or pray and wait for a regular one.

By the way, selling price of a newly released HT figure is 500USD here, for comparison.

Don't hesitate. Just buy it. That's a good price and there's no guarantee they will make a standard version.

If they do, you can either sell this one and get back what you paid or more. Alternatively, you could buy the couple of parts you would need to swap it out to a normal trooper so you can have both.

That's epic.

lol, you for real? I would buy it instantly. Later if you don't want him, you can easily sell him with $100 profit and buy whatever figure you want instead.

That's epic.

Sithocan if you dont want it for yourself I'll send you the funds plus whatever it costs for shipping and your time. I've missed out on this guy 4 other times at anywhere near retail. I could just 3d print the model but then I'd never have his blaster because it's a mess to try and model and I havent acquired the 3d talent yet. If you want to, send me a PM and what you require for sourcing it for me. Thanks. (Hate to be that guy but YAH I have to be sadly this time).

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I ordered it. But as far as I know, they have two more in stock. But first, they told me though they don't open the figure box (the one with the coverart), they showcase them on the shelves which mean they remove them out of their shipper box and also they remove that transparent bag. Keep these in mind if you still want them. Also, I know shipping will be expensive.

Mine arrived. The figüre fell on the table and the helmet popped out. And my heart also popped out. The figüre is fabulous. Thank you for encouraging me.

Love this idea.

I don’t call these troops “Shoretroopers” because they are clearly wearing an old version of Imperial scout armor that’s at the end of it’s service life. Since they don’t seem to be optimized for riding a speeder bike, I’ve nick-named them “Boot Scouts.” So posing them with binoculars makes so much sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back