Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - Official Specs and Pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys Predators - Classic Predator - MMS?

:exactly: I believe hot toys intention with this figure was to make an improved p1 and justify it by calling ti the classic from predators, hence why it's not fat but closer to the body of the p1.

My thoughts exactly!

predators .. and the new classic will be the perfect P1 :rotfl

Scale-wise to the Berserker the old P1 would be better off being the classic from Predators. If it can be converted then it'll be pretty cool.

I'm just kinda thinking they made this new body with a view to ultimately making a new dedicated P1 and P2 - even as exclusives if they feel the need to limit them.

He looks 100x more like P1 than HT's P1 does, what the hell are you talking about?

Sorry but NO!.. he looks good... but wont replace a P1..

this is a P1... little faults.. Yes.. but way better than trying to re-construct the FAT classic..

Ahaha that looks better? Yeah and the Kenner Predator is better than anything else created to date.

The HT P1 barely looked anything like the movie Predator. Once we seen Neca's p1 we came to see just how far off HT p1 was (not that most of us hadnt already). This HT Classic while still not being a P1 is already much more P1 looking than the P1 and thats even if you count the lack of bones and battle damage.

Sorry but NO!.. he looks good... but wont replace a P1..

this is a P1... little faults.. Yes.. but way better than trying to re-construct the FAT classic..

Hes not fat! The movie version is, but the figure is not.:dunno

Scale-wise to the Berserker the old P1 would be better off being the classic from Predators. If it can be converted then it'll be pretty cool.

I'm just kinda thinking they made this new body with a view to ultimately making a new dedicated P1 and P2 - even as exclusives if they feel the need to limit them.

Yup I agree..:wink1:

When I saw the pics from Shadow predator, and the new body, I immediately thought that the classic pred was already here (and I was right)... and the new body was the perfect excuse for a P2 remake certainly

I'm not talking about Classic in the movie.

I'm talking about this new Predator figure. It resembles the original Predator far more than Hot Toy's "Predator 1" does.

Really? That's why? Some people need to realize that their opinions aren't an end all be all solution. Just because you think the P1 out now looks better doesn't mean it is, nor does my opinion. So no one is in the wrong here and no one is better than anyone else here.

Really? That's why? Some people need to realize that their opinions aren't an end all be all solution. Just because you think the P1 out now looks better doesn't mean it is, nor does my opinion. So no one is in the wrong here and no one is better than anyone else here.

:exactly::goodpost:

Good way of thinkin, reminds me of myself.The voice of reason!!:goodpost:

You guys can be too much. A bunch of knit pickers who turn on each other like dogs. Where is the honor boyz? Everyone is so quick to go for the throat.

lol, isn't it obvious, there are some people that have sold HT P1 because of its flaws, lack of interest in general, or whatever, obviously will think they are filling the void with the HT Classic. While as, are also some people who still have or just recently got the HT P1 are out bashing the HT Classic. Its simply two sides of the story. No one is right.

Fortunately, many of us are less biased and know the facts as they are: HT P1 sure aint accurate. HT Classic sure ain't P1. Neca 1/4 Predator is probably still more P1-looking, but since it ain't 1/6 scale, lets not go there.

I have the HT P1 and I like it for what it is. Also picking up the HT Classic for damn sure and going to like it for what it is.

Good way of thinkin, reminds me of myself.The voice of reason!!:goodpost:

That's the first time anyone has ever said that about me on here. I like it, but I doubt it will ever happen again. It's hard for me to be too serious on a message board. :lol

This looks awesome, but I still love my Predator 1 Predators. They both have a place in my collection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back