1/6 Hot Toys - MMS582 - Iron Man - Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - Iron Man - Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) 2.0

Do you think diecast Mark 1 will be announced also?

I really like this one too, but I would go only for one of them ... so maybe worth a wait for Mk1 diecast?

If you want the mark 1 wait. They will make it eventually. Be prepared to wait a long time though, like maybe 2-3 years before you are holding it.

Both are good attempts I guess...but neither scream EPIC likeness to me...this will be a pass then. Oh well, money saved!

I'm sure the V1 was good for it's day but c'mon folks, this new sculpt is miles better. Maybe not 100% spot on, but a huge improvement.

Looking great in the Secret Base photos.

109111968_3112852658835701_4677005593030055201_o.jpg

Looks like a fun figure, especially with the the background dio and accessories. I'm absolutely happy with the 1/4 Mark III representing the first IM film, but this is tempting. If I were to get it, I'd want to put in the (die-cast Mark IV) gantry I have to sort of recreate the iconic moment when he suits up in the Mark III...

I'm glad I'll be able to pick this one up mint and not from the 2nd hand market. It should go nice with the MK II unleashed armor.

It does look great, I have to admit it. Speaking of the Mark 1 though, I am perfectly satisfied with my 2.0 figure and would much rather see them do a 1/4 Mark 1 instead of basically a 3.0 DC.

I had gotten into Hot Toys after all of the IM1 figures had come out (MK I 2.0, Monger, the original version of this) so I'm glad to be able to grab this one, especially since IM1 is still my favorite MCU movie. Just need the diecast Mark 1 to come out at some point.

How many version of this are there? Regular and Deluxe (with Dummy) but what about the 'special edition' items? If they come with both, then the 'SE' label is kinda pointless

How many version of this are there? Regular and Deluxe (with Dummy) but what about the 'special edition' items? If they come with both, then the 'SE' label is kinda pointless

I imagine the special edition items will only be available through sideshow for both versions.

What isn't clear to me is if these (Tony, Diana, Cable, Ani) are regular releases or summer con exclusives like Stan Lee and Whiplash? Some of HTs marketing makes it sound like they are.

This will be another pickup. While the new head sculpt looks to be a nice upgrade, I actually the hair style and facial expression on V1 looks a little more intense. But since I passed on that one, glad this is coming.

Very cool to see this. Just need the Mark 1 3.0 and the rest of the HPP armors they've been neglecting and I'll feel complete with my Iron Man collection.

Forehead Test more like.

Lol. I think that is what is bothering me about the sculpt as well.

I think the deluxe for $20-30 more is a must on this. They are already giving you the giant display base so its not like the robot will necessarily take up any more space on the shelf since it will easily fit right on the base as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm really glad they are bringing this back. I've been eyeing this for a few yrs on ebay wating on a good price but it just kept rising. Since then, I've sold all my armors except the 50 but this is definitely a day 1 order for me

Back