1/6 Hot Toys - MMS582 - Iron Man - Tony Stark (Mech Test Version) 2.0

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't tell, is the arc reactor on this figure part of the body itself or no?...
From what I can see, the arc reactor is in the chest of the body, but the crossbody harness that goes over the arc reactor is loose. So you'll have to futz with that when you're posing.

Last edited:
Is the head a little too big? It's larger than the original one, but the body is the same size:

while the new headsculpt is good, i also found it too big for the body...its pretty obvious from the side profile

Hands-down their best young Tony sculpt yet.

Looks like he’s about to say, “I need it”.

A64C3EE9-50F3-41C9-A65A-C6529E5EA73D.jpeg

Hands-down their best young Tony sculpt yet.

Looks like he’s about to say, “I need it”.

View attachment 607635

I think I'm leaning towards "I need it." 😆😅

Man this figure turned out good, and the head sculpt is top notch and improved from the prototype. I've been sort of searching for an un-suited Tony Stark figure, and I think this may be it! My ideal Iron Man 1 display would be to have the Quarter Scale Mark III and the 1/6 gantry (from the die-cast Mark IV) in front with Tony standing in the middle of it to capture the moment right before he suits up in the Mark III for the first time..

I think I'm leaning towards "I need it." 😆😅

Man this figure turned out good, and the head sculpt is top notch and improved from the prototype. I've been sort of searching for an un-suited Tony Stark figure, and I think this may be it! My ideal Iron Man 1 display would be to have the Quarter Scale Mark III and the 1/6 gantry (from the die-cast Mark IV) in front with Tony standing in the middle of it to capture the moment right before he suits up in the Mark III for the first time..
It’s a great Tony figure! I think it’d be between this one and the upcoming suit-up Mark V, but in that case he’s wearing a race track suit.

So... finally got shipment notification on this guy,
4-1/2 WEEKS after being charged in full for it.

I am not a fan of this practice, should this be the "new normal" for Sideshow, because that's some bull**** right there.

Charge when it ships, not when you feel like it.

So... finally got shipment notification on this guy,
4-1/2 WEEKS after being charged in full for it.

I am not a fan of this practice, should this be the "new normal" for Sideshow, because that's some bull**** right there.

Charge when it ships, not when you feel like it.

Same Deal with my order

Sideshow probably wanted to pump their sales numbers before the end of 2022

Got mine for a great price off Ebay used- it is one super nice figure in a VERY heavy big box. Highly recommended> I have a great affection for all things Iron Man and Iron Man 2

Pulled the trigger on the deluxe version with a 15% promo code. Can't wait to have him in hand.

Australian distributor Ikon just got in a ton of HT including this one so places like Popcultcha should be sending out soon.

Back