Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only real missed opportunity I see (discounting perfection in the sculpt which is rare anyway) is a selection of more specific Kung Fu hands.
Oh yeah, that would be rad. How about the "Come on" hand?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Oh yeah, that would be rad. How about the "Come on" hand?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

To be fair, I'm struggling imagining what that would look like, other than a four fingered flip-off. ;)

What is the general feeling amongst collectors about whether this fig will go down in price in the coming months, you know how some figs turn into real shelf warmers and retailers start cutting the price to get rid of them. Do you think this will be like this with this fig? or will it hold its value.

I think that it really depends on how many were pre-ordered. The fact that we haven't seen a pre-order announcement for any other figure in this line, when Neo is about to be released, does not bode well. My guess is that this figure will release in smaller numbers.

From the video above, love this pose for the shelf...

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

Hrm....

Actually think the sculpt looks pretty good in that video

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

The new photos have impressed me enough to buy this, whenever that is. Can't get it right now anyway. Sculpt aside those trigger hands are kinda big looking. Really wish ht would stop making hands so big.

I think the figure looks fine... better than fine, really good... I'm just not excited for Neo alone without a companion piece of some kind. Having Neo is like having one of the 3 leads from 'Jaws' and no one else, just doesn't work for me.

Hoping Smith or Trinity or Morpheus gets made by a third party at some point. Clearly HT is out.

Hoping Smith or Trinity or Morpheus gets made by a third party at some point. Clearly HT is out.

I'm assuming you mean a more mass marketed, affordable third party as some outstanding customs have already been done of the others.

I fully admit i jumped the gun, typical first photo/video syndrome. The sculpt is still like 85% keanu, but in hand it will probly look better. I think the scorpions are little undersized though. Yes this figure would be better with at least a morpheus.

The new photos have impressed me enough to buy this, whenever that is. Can't get it right now anyway. Sculpt aside those trigger hands are kinda big looking. Really wish ht would stop making hands so big.

Been saying that since day 1. They look ridiculous.

Like he’s holding a noisy cricket.

Thing is they clearly aren't making new hands for figures. They most likely recycle them from older figure molds and just slap it on whatever. They clearly just wanted this figure pushed out and done with.

In my opinion, the head is great, incredible resemblance to Keanu Reeves of 1999, glasses that could be better, but I do not consider it as bad.
jpg.jpg

Attachments

• versao intel graphics tpng.jpg
    versao intel graphics tpng.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 241
Back