Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does anyone have any insider goss about who exactly holds the matrix 1/6 licence? Is this something someone like say Threezero can pick up and do? Or are we at the mercy of hot toys and their Disney marvel priorities?

at this point I just want trinity and Morpheus from matrix 1. And then neo from reloaded/revolutions.
Happy to kit bash an agent smith.

Does anyone have any insider goss about who exactly holds the matrix 1/6 licence? Is this something someone like say Threezero can pick up and do? Or are we at the mercy of hot toys and their Disney marvel priorities?

at this point I just want trinity and Morpheus from matrix 1. And then neo from reloaded/revolutions.
Happy to kit bash an agent smith.

HT teased Resurrections so recently I can only assume they still hold the license. Threezero said they were close to a deal a few years back, but then HT did Neo straight after John Wick so I can only assume they acquired Keanu's likeness rights.

Likeness rights have been a stumbling block for years apparently.

Alright here is my finished custom neo figure, just got the holster in today and added a wire in the collar to keep it down.
Also added silver to the tips of the boots to be accurate since it wasn't on the boots to begin with, (same with the triangle insignias when I got the boots).All I really need is more weapons and then it should be all done, so thanks for taking a look.

Attachments

• 20220402_231656.jpg
    20220402_231656.jpg
    102.5 KB · Views: 75
  • 20220402_231707.jpg
    20220402_231707.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 73
So do we snap up Cyber X's Resurrections Neo or wait and see with Hot Toys?

I got a feeling hot toys won’t be making one. But on the other hand, the cyber x neo hasn’t really blown me away. Prototype pics aren’t convincing. Any in hand ones? I see that it’s in stock?

Aside from the ones on OSK, anyone know of any better glasses around these days?
I got a pair from Robbie the painter. They are really good. But pretty pricey. But I’m willing to pay for this figure because the sunglasses are critical to the overall look.

You can try sending him a msg on his Instagram to see if he has somemore left in stock.

There’s one made by doggiedoc too. Although I don’t have that. Looks pretty good too from the pics others have shared

Is this Fishbone Toys worth picking up if you don't have a Neo? lol

View attachment 595854

If money is no object, you're better off with the Hot Toys.

Or keep the glasses on if you get this 3rd party.

I already own the Hot Toys version but I'm getting this Fish Bone version as a secondary - to pose with Trinity (recreate the post lobby scene on the elevator right before they shoot up to the top floor).

Neo is out again? A couple hundred added to it’s price, but I see places have him up again.

Back