Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think its true that, like most releases, this one will look great depending on the pose and futzing (Emperor I am looking at you.)

I personally do not like those Chinese reviewers as they use a camera that REALLY distorts stuff.

The tailoring looks decent , but those shades.....hopefully an enterprising person can make some decent ones...

The best set I own are on my custom Men in Black....those are so fragile I broke a set, and at 25.00 each thats an expensive mistake.
942c91c2b63727b7d99ff0a6e6fb59fd.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Yeah even the cheap $10 Neo glasses from OSK look better than that. Although not sure how the size compares. Has anybody bought them before?

I think I’ll take the best parts of this to mix with my custom Lobby Neo, then take the left overs and make a dusty, beat up subway Neo.

neo.jpeg

This is the only part i see keanu reeves. The whole upper face is wrong, most importantly the eyes aren't his. I'm hoping for some better pics down the road to change my mind.

Sold my Iminime/Toribox figure to grab this one and after watching the video, no regrets. Is it perfect, nope, very few figures are. But it’s good for me and I’d rather support this figure just to show how badly we want more Matrix figures made ‘cause if this guy doesn’t move, say seeya to any slim chance we may have had to get Trinity and Morpheus, maybe even Smith.

Sold my Iminime/Toribox figure to grab this one and after watching the video, no regrets. Is it perfect, nope, very few figures are. But it’s good for me and I’d rather support this figure just to show how badly we want more Matrix figures made ‘cause if this guy doesn’t move, say seeya to any slim chance we may have had to get Trinity and Morpheus, maybe even Smith.

Yup, showing support is important, and its good enough for that!

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

The glasses are pretty good given the limitations of mass production. I didn't pre order this but I'm thinking about getting when it hits the US. Definitely going to tackle some custom glasses if I do.

The only real missed opportunity I see (discounting perfection in the sculpt which is rare anyway) is a selection of more specific Kung Fu hands.

The only real missed opportunity I see (discounting perfection in the sculpt which is rare anyway) is a selection of more specific Kung Fu hands.

I'd love if it came with some bullet time effects also! Still really excited for this guy.

I feel like it'll be better in hand, I agree that the eyes+eyebrows seem to be the most off. Still happy and definitely keeping my preorder, I really hope Smith will get made!

Due to an unexpected roof leak and repairs that need to be done, I have had to prioritize my PO's and this one was put on the chopping block. If I can grab cheaper down the road or use some rewards to knock it down I might bite. But for now, I have to pass.

Same. Not too excited anymore since no companion piece -- i.e. Agent Smith.

I'll wait for a discount, if not then I'll wait until someone else does a series of 1/6th figures that all fit with one another.

Back