Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im sanding down the arms and torso. that will make the coat drape better. they used that same damn sloped man boobs torso and beefy arms. other than that , i can make him work for me :)

Some nice pictures I found, which I don't think have been posted.

This looks really nice and fun to pose.

63D08F80-468B-4DC8-9870-E096E5D6FBFB.jpeg

22EF08EA-E44F-40F4-9910-EBE2C488F636.jpeg

A0C9E87F-4746-4E0D-B3BD-064EF091004B.jpeg

E5874540-5CF6-40E3-B00C-4D248C1DD704.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah those pics look damn good....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

What is the general feeling amongst collectors about whether this fig will go down in price in the coming months, you know how some figs turn into real shelf warmers and retailers start cutting the price to get rid of them. Do you think this will be like this with this fig? or will it hold its value.
Well it's already sold out at the distributor here in Australia. Considering it hasn't released here yet, I'd say the preorders will dry up quickly. Every other figure that was sold out at the distributor before it's worldwide release (Yondu, Anakin, Thor) saw the preorders at suppliers disappear pretty quickly. I expect Neo will not stick around long.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

for those that did not preorder. good luck getting one. reviews out he's good so he'll be sold out. get 2 or 3 copies if you can.

Back