Hot Toys - MMS466 - The Matrix - Neo Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks exactly like the prototype. The glasses were always chunky, the likeness was always a little soft. I don't disagree with any particular criticism but I am surprised people are canceling over what is essentially shipping exactly as advertised.

Keeping my pre-order because I knew what the flaws were when I ordered and accepted them. The challenge for me will be deciding whether to display him in the foyer look or the Subway/finale look.

Yeah I don't see the big deal; certain angles looks a little off and certain angles it looks exactly like him. I'm really excited for this guy; I ordered through BBTS so it'll probably be February until I get it, but still really excited.

Looks exactly like the prototype. The glasses were always chunky, the likeness was always a little soft. I don't disagree with any particular criticism but I am surprised people are canceling over what is essentially shipping exactly as advertised.

Keeping my pre-order because I knew what the flaws were when I ordered and accepted them. The challenge for me will be deciding whether to display him in the foyer look or the Subway/finale look.

Yeah not sure if it's just because obnoxious Goth teenagers with their trenchcoats have ruined that look forever for me, but I actually kind of prefer him with just the long sleeve shirt.

Looks like you can get some great poses out of this thing though.

I'm so on the fence... but likely will cancel my BBTS order -- don't want to wait months and months for third shipment -- and perhaps try to pick this up in 6 months on ebay with a 15% off coupon or for an even better discount.

Looks like you can get some great poses out of this thing though.

I'm so on the fence... but likely will cancel my BBTS order -- don't want to wait months and months for third shipment -- and perhaps try to pick this up in 6 months on ebay with a 15% off coupon or for an even better discount.

That box is sick !!

This definitely could have been better. From some angles, the sculpt looks fine. Straight on is where I think it suffers the most. Hope this is a situation like with the Iminime sculpt and it just doesn't photograph well.

I feel the same, I'm really surprise I mean, it has some flaws but I think looks super cool, maybe the tailoring looks normal but I think is because is all black.

I dont know you guys but I was thinking for a moment to buy 2 of them to have more cool poses jaja

I definitely will be picking this up. I prefer the reloaded look but I am going with the sure thing.

The figure was overshadowed by the awesome anime art on the wall. Anyway, yeah I am disappointed with this release. I was super excited to see The Matrix coming back to the collectible realm. However, I can't justify this purchase. The sculpt is okay but the overall tailoring leaves a lot to be desired. And those glasses just don't work. Will have to cancel unfortunately.

Looks better than any other option for Neo, by far. Don't really see the so called sup par tailoring either. Looks like a solid release. Definitely excited for it to hit the US in a month or two.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

The sculpt is definitely the weakest point but the glasses do help it out.

But these guys in the video posed him in some fantastic poses!! I was actually grinning from ear to ear with each new pose.

This is one of the very few figures that I have instantly pre-ordered from Sideshow (it is my last pending figure, if not mistaken) and I honestly can't wait to get him in. We definitely need Trinity, Morpheus and Agent Smith now.

We need a Agent Smith couple-hundred-thousand figures combo pack to reenact that Matrix Reloaded scene! ;)

This figure looks awesome! If I hadn't sworn myself to just three franchises, I'd be all over this release! Really hope this series gets rounded out with the holy trinity (har har har) and not abandoned like the Lone Ranger release...

I think its true that, like most releases, this one will look great depending on the pose and futzing (Emperor I am looking at you.)

I personally do not like those Chinese reviewers as they use a camera that REALLY distorts stuff.

The tailoring looks decent , but those shades.....hopefully an enterprising person can make some decent ones...

The best set I own are on my custom Men in Black....those are so fragile I broke a set, and at 25.00 each thats an expensive mistake.
942c91c2b63727b7d99ff0a6e6fb59fd.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I haven't seen The Matrix in years. Just started watching it on Netflix and it's really fun...I think this guy is bought, just hope we get Trinity, although HT has a good track record disappointing us so I won't hold my breath.

Back