Hot Toys - MMS657 - The Matrix Resurrections - Neo Collectible Figure [Toy Fair exclusive]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol haven't seen Justin so much biased for a figure review for along time.
According to him it's almost the same headsulct as Johny Silverhand from Cyberpunk and just rearranged hair.
The bullet time glass is very stupid as an accessory.

screenshot_20230812_165329.png
screenshot_20230812_165357.png

Maybe Hot Toys at some point down the road will do the Matrix Reloaded line as that film had some great costume designs and is my favourite in the trilogy. The freeway scene from Matrix Reloaded will always be legendary. My little Matrix Reloaded display is actually one of my favourites in my collection because of how much I loved the first 2 films.

hNNSuXt.jpg

DDE373k.jpg

zbrD6MU.jpg

Last edited:
God i didnt even know they made matrix 4 years ago..mist be during lockdowns.

Diecast guns, thats something HT should do.
I would think twice. I have 2 metal guns. Mg42 and an fg. They are too heavy for your average joes to carry properly and can stress out the pegs. Metal guns are for display. Also plastic guns are more accurate nowadays despite being plastic. Maybe they can make it a hybrid, like metal barrels coz guns arent full metal anyway.

" as many collectors know, we do have the licence for The Matrix so 1/6 still could be a possibility. "
Inart please.....do it;;;;JUST DO IT;;;;Take my money :LOL:

Attachments

• screenshot_20231001_212726.jpg
    screenshot_20231001_212726.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 0
  • screenshot_20231001_213007.jpg
    screenshot_20231001_213007.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 0
Yes please. Not even gonna ask for a trinity or anything beyond. Just do a Reloaded/revolutions Neo and I’ll be a happy collector.

Instant preorder for me.

Back