1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are good but definitely do it soon. I have a feeling everyone that missed out on hulk will pick him up. If the concept art is true then I think people might skip out on the next version
Darn not now, i was planning on ordering next week with my rp. It better not sell out.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I was going to order a while back but i get rp on the 24th, made sense just wait the 10 days. No one seemed to be ordering up till now since they were still even on bbts all this time. Now suddenly bbts is sold out. I am a little nervous now.

Ok, so...a funny thing just happened. I went to PO Hulk, and the option for reward points wasn’t there. Just for Promo Code. I thought it may have been a glitch, so I tried it out on IW Thanos. Same thing, Promo Code option only, no Reward Points.

So then I selected something in stock, Suicide Squad Joker/Batman. The RP option was there.

Has Sideshow changed policies on using RP on preorders or something?

9F41359C-6EA4-44F0-8354-98FB5862069A.jpeg

3E3A7E61-FF55-4C3F-9D97-88C9B64F0044.jpeg

CB53D591-4B2B-4003-91B0-78ECF70F9370.jpeg

On the checkout page click on Promo code and under that you have the option to use reward points. It's there for Hulk i just checked.

....Exactly how off is the color from the Gladiator Hulk and the first Hulk?..
Have you tried switching their heads?

I have the same question - I wouldn't mind picking up another head on evilbay or somewhere to swap out when I want original hulk to have a haircut.

BBTS has 4 of these available right now for preorder in case anyone is interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody on flexpay recieve an early processing notice? I'm on my last flex payment so just curious.

No I told them to process my last payment for when the figire is released but they never notified it would be arriving 31st of July.

No I told them to process my last payment for when the figire is released but they never notified it would be arriving 31st of July.

Cool! Guess I'll contact them and ask them to do the same with my order. This is one of my most wanted figures.

Back