1/6 Hot Toys - MMS430 - Thor: Ragnarok - Gladiator Hulk Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep and gladiator Thor too

4dc96127010c65ea9594d78e05f3fca8.jpg

Same notice for me too, i'm just glad i have $80.00 plus shipping to pay for this guy thanks to flex pay.

So that's a few figures delayed now. Batman Tactical Version as well. Don't know what happened considering some figures were released earlier recently.

I guess there must have been some re-jigging of production schedules ??

this was my most anticipated of all the ones due out around this time :(

why did i pick a hobby where i have to wait so much, i’m terrible @ it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great it gives me more time to cave in and order this. I would really like to see in hand pics first.

Was tempted by sh figuarts version but after doing the math the price was close to £170 ($230) to ship to uk. A store had it up for preorder in UK for £135 which I still think is too much for the likeness and paint app etc
Feeling more appreciative of HT version now.
59c542836d11c342a8de596e6d505b19.jpeg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I don't have this guy on pre order Im really looking forward to see some in hand shots and reviews on Ragnarok Hulk once he releases !

Thinking about getting this one just for the additional head sculpt. Any chance that they're going to change the hair to be movie accurate? Any updated pics that aren't blurred out?

The problem I have with this figure is that for me Hulk is a character I only want one of because of how big he is. It’s cool looking but when I get a Hulk figure eventually I’d rather it be a normal version instead of one that’s wearing gladiator gear and has war paint.

I caved and preordered Gladiator Hulk. Didn’t want this to be my first Hulk, but didn’t want to risk missing out completing the Ragnarok set and it helps that this one looks so awesome and different. Got lucky and got the last one from BBTS. Sideshow’s shipping and tax put too much of a dent in my wallet.

I caved and preordered Gladiator Hulk. Didn’t want this to be my first Hulk, but didn’t want to risk missing out completing the Ragnarok set and it helps that this one looks so awesome and different. Got lucky and got the last one from BBTS. Sideshow’s shipping and tax put too much of a dent in my wallet.

Same here. And I got the second to last one at BBTS. *high five* I was on the fence, but with the way everything is selling out fast lately I figured I would just take the plunge.

I’m pretty much all in on the Ragnarok line at this point, the movie had become my favorite MCU flick after watching the blu-ray a couple more times. Still hoping they will make that blue Loki variant a Toy Fair exclusive or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The teeth on the second head look goofy. People thought the AoU one teeth looked weird, this one is goofy. Still i am very tempted to have this with my gladiator thor. Might sell my AoU on ebay for money towards this one.

Same here. And I got the second to last one at BBTS. *high five* I was on the fence, but with the way everything is selling out fast lately I figured I would just take the plunge.

I’m pretty much all in on the Ragnarok line at this point, the movie had become my favorite MCU flick after watching the blu-ray a couple more times. Still hoping they will make that blue Loki variant a Toy Fair exclusive or something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Aw Yeah, Nice! *high five*
Yeah, lots of Marvel Hot Toys had been catching me off guard and selling out really fast and don’t want to have to search for this later.
Still waiting for Valkyrie. They better release her.

The teeth on the second head look goofy. People thought the AoU one teeth looked weird, this one is goofy. Still i am very tempted to have this with my gladiator thor. Might sell my AoU on ebay for money towards this one.

Think I would only display the figure with the helmeted head. That was one of the main draws for me.

I’ll wait for an Avengers 3 or 4 version for a classic green hulk... unless they decide to make him grey or red... then, I might end up buying your AOU Hulk on ebay. :)

Back