Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well the Popcutcha Luke delay just got more interesting as I just got shipping confirmation from them for Deluxe Boba Fett. This is really strange as to what the delay is for this figure.

That's certainly odd cause I have Deluxe Boba on order with them and haven't even been invoiced yet.

That's certainly odd cause I have Deluxe Boba on order with them and haven't even been invoiced yet.

Hmmm. Not only did I get shipping confirmation but also separate confirmation from Aust Post it has been shipped to me. Maybe they got them in by surprise and are working through the orders.

Finally took the dive and ordered Luke.

Anyone have any issues with the cloak staining? Think I may remove the hood wire and try the soak to get excess dye out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am a little late to the party, this is a great figure.

20180915_183420.jpg

Took some shots of my Jedi Luke today. I thought I would use the cape on him, but I'm quite enjoying the look without it. Decided to go for a non-movie accurate look in my display for now - I like the contrast the gun and belt give to the vest.

IMG_0501_4_SMALL.jpg

IMG_0490_3_small.jpg

IMG_0494_4_small.jpg

IMG_0525_2_small.jpg

IMG_0572_2_small.jpg

Congrats on the new acquisition. Welcome to the party pal.

Thanks. :duff

No way Chaka !! That is Epic ! I don't think I've seen the 1/6 Gamorrean Guard up that close ! Awesome !! He holds up very well.

If HT did one of those I would probably cave pretty quickly....

Thanks. To be fair, I lowered the head, repainted the head sculpts and added fabric to the back of the helmets.

My current display.....

20180916_194936.jpg

94b201318996c7f5a7b8a85d7f93de30.jpg
ee119375b74556c340c9cf35c5878ae6.jpg

Finally did a end scene outfit pose....

Dunno but mine doesn’t look that fat?

Maybe the fat suit got changed? I didn’t get mine till late in the game also...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

It really doesn’t. I was going to ask if you removed the fat suit.

No....I didnt. Barely had time to futz him properly either.

Weird because he does seem portly in many pics.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

My Lukes, just waiting for an Endor version for a perfect 9 (and a Rogue Luke someday, maybe). Jabba Luke to be ported on a smaller body.
1bc617ad9be439f77a9587fc91ee7dbb.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk

Back