Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Lukes, just waiting for an Endor version for a perfect 9 (and a Rogue Luke someday, maybe). Jabba Luke to be ported on a smaller body.
1bc617ad9be439f77a9587fc91ee7dbb.jpg

Inviato dal mio WAS-LX1 utilizzando Tapatalk
Maybe a Yavin Luke?

8cc0626a7bd807e4d8c3ef15640dc225.jpg

This figure has so many display options. I seem to change his appearance every couple of weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally did a end scene outfit pose....

Dunno but mine doesn’t look that fat?

Maybe the fat suit got changed? I didn’t get mine till late in the game also...

The outfit and body look so much better here than all the others I've seen so far. Has a similar silhouette to the prototype which is obviously what we all wanted in the first place!

Interesting to see if this is a running change from now on as I'm definitely more inclined to pick it up if I can get this version.

That's great futzing and pose man. Simple but natural.

Thank you. Luke is one of those figures I am constantly futzing, especially his vest and cape. Most of the time I don't use the cape, but was going for a version of Luke after ROTJ when he is a Jedi Knight.

Which outfit are you going with? My indecisiveness is killing me with this figure.

Jedi tunic with lightsaber out from the Jabba’s Palace segment, so no leather belt on top of the cloth belt. I think it best represents Luke as a Jedi Knight.

I’m just having a difficult time finding a suitable pose.

I love the sculpt on Luke. I also wish they would include a more....determined face sculpt? His expression limits poses I would like to place him in. And I'm not trying to knock it either, just wish another head sculpt would be included suitable for more action oriented poses.

I love the sculpt on Luke. I also wish they would include a more....determined face sculpt? His expression limits poses I would like to place him in. And I'm not trying to knock it either, just wish another head sculpt would be included suitable for more action oriented poses.

I've been thinking of adding some subtle shadows between his eyebrows to possibly make his stare a bit more determined.

Looks like they finished off their initial batch, he's up for pre-order again....

Really tempting to grab this but I like the headsculpts of the SS one... doh!

Could someone help me out please. I can’t get Luke’s top off!
I have removed the trousers and the elastic loop that holds his top down but I can’t get the top over the arms and shoulders.
So far I have got it most of the way off and have been able to remove the thick fat suit part from his mid section and his legs using a modelling knife. Now he looks like a body builder with big chest and shoulders and slim waist. Better than the massive belly he had before but I would like to remove the remaining part of the fat suit.
I can’t seem to get his arms to go straight up in the air to get the top off, am I missing something?
He is a great figure but I don’t know why they made him so bulky?!

My Luke is very chesty. My wife was like “why is he so fat?” When she saw him lol without me saying anything. He’s like all chest with a tiny head.

Disappointed in this one.

Back