Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm thinking about posing mine with a miniature cheeseburger since he looks like he eats a lot of them

I'm truly impressed with this headsculpt. I remember seeing lots of youtube reviews, and they were raving about how amazing it looks in hand,
and honestly, after having many hot toys by now, I thought it was just an exaggeration on their part.
But now that I have it in hand, I agree, this is an amazing sculpt by Hot Toys. Really blown away by it.

mIdFI0M.jpg

8eo3eW0.jpg

ue7G4kh.jpg

AO2q1CB.jpg

X1jO53k.jpg

Nice pics, bud. I see you pulled the trigger on this guy then huh?

I have mine on that same base as well.

Hey bud. Thanks man.
Not necessarily. lol.
I really really really really contemplated long and hard about getting him, but in the end, much like I said before, I would have been
forced to display him with the full outfit with the tunic and cloak.
I agree with a lot of the sentiments when displayed as the all black Death Star look, he's just too stocky. Even with the pics with the padding removed, I still feel, for me personally, that's its too big for my taste. Hamill was really skinny back then.

I really want just the all black Jedi look, so I just stuck it out with my ol Luke ROTJ kitbash from a while back.
Its basically the medicom clothing with the dx07 body.
I only bought the new HT ROTJ head and belt.

I'm really happy with it. Its crazy that just buying those two things almost felt like I had a new figure.

Hey bud. Thanks man.
Not necessarily. lol.
I really really really really contemplated long and hard about getting him, but in the end, much like I said before, I would have been
I agree with a lot of the sentiments when displayed as the all black Death Star look, he's just too stocky. Even with the pics with the padding removed, I still feel, for me personally, that's its too big for my taste. Hamill was really skinny back then.

I really want just the all black Jedi look, so I just stuck it out with my ol Luke ROTJ kitbash from a while back.

I'm really happy with it. Its crazy that just buying those two things almost felt like I had a new figure.

Ah ok, nice. Looks really good.

Hey bud. Thanks man.
Not necessarily. lol.

Remy, very nice pictures, set up, and pose. Did you take off the fat suit or is that how his body looked out of the box?

The facts are in his other post, lol.

And yeah, it looks great, Remy!
Well done.

I'm truly impressed with this headsculpt. I remember seeing lots of youtube reviews, and they were raving about how amazing it looks in hand,
and honestly, after having many hot toys by now, I thought it was just an exaggeration on their part.
But now that I have it in hand, I agree, this is an amazing sculpt by Hot Toys. Really blown away by it.

mIdFI0M.jpg

8eo3eW0.jpg

ue7G4kh.jpg

AO2q1CB.jpg

X1jO53k.jpg

Damn Remy... so all I have to do is get the head sculpt?
That looks fantastic.

Damn Remy... so all I have to do is get the head sculpt?
That looks fantastic.

Thanks man. If you have the medicom outfit, yeah.
I highly suggest getting the HT ROTJ Luke belt also, big improvement from previous Luke belt.
The Medicom outfit does have its weakness, but when properly futzed, it can look really good.

Thanks man. If you have the medicom outfit, yeah.
I highly suggest getting the HT ROTJ Luke belt also, big improvement from previous Luke belt.
The Medicom outfit does have its weakness, but when properly futzed, it can look really good.

Will have a look into it!
I have the Medi-Luke, and I'm actually using the spare Bespin HT Luke (head sculpt and all) with a mix of Sideshow and Medicom parts for my ROTJ Luke, but this new head sculpt does look fantastic.
Thanks for the heads up.

Will have a look into it!
I have the Medi-Luke, and I'm actually using the spare Bespin HT Luke (head sculpt and all) with a mix of Sideshow and Medicom parts for my ROTJ Luke, but this new head sculpt does look fantastic.
Thanks for the heads up.

No prob man. Glad to help.

Back