Hot Toys MMS429 - Return of the Jedi Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think people are right the SSC Luke Jedi hair is perfect for Mando Luke cameo’s appearance hair :lol

While not overly liking the ST overall, I personally am not completely averse to his ST portryal; however, I enjoyed seeing him in this cameo as a post RotJ glimpse of him more than the ST. Especially with the green saber, as opposed to what the ST showed with the green saber. It leaves a better taste in the mouth per se in that sense.

Yeah, whatever issues I have with this new appearance of Luke, I'm much more happy to see him again here rather than the ST. Hamill did his best in those films, but it just wasn't Luke for me. That's a topic for another thread though.

It would be nice if we get a bare-bones Mando Luke for a "decent" price.

Aside from the outfit, there's nothing to add except for a light-up lightsaber arm.

Extras that could be included (and raise the price) would be a Grogu and a cut off Dark Trooper head.

Gimmie the forced crushed death trooper accessory with this one please. That moment was pretty epic. 😂

Luke Grogu Black Glove release is definitely happening and it will sell out faster than you can say Maclunkey.

Only a fool would not buy that triple combo.

I too would be perfectly content if the elevator doors closing in front of Luke is the last we ever see of him. Epic sendoff.

If 5 minutes did this to you, imagine a short series showing his adventures post rotj or training Grogu, i really wanna see him again.
Its just me or maybe training Grogu is what make Luke start his Jedi Academy, him being his first student before the first real academy student Ben Solo. its approximately 5 years before training Ben.

Extras that could be included (and raise the price) would be a Grogu and a cut off Dark Trooper head.

Gimmie the forced crushed death trooper accessory with this one please. That moment was pretty epic. ��

I'd love for the base to have Dark Trooper pieces scattered on it, and a severed head is a must. Maybe HT could take it a step further and add lights into the head, with flickering red eyes.

If 5 minutes did this to you, imagine a short series showing his adventures post rotj or training Grogu, i really wanna see him again.
Its just me or maybe training Grogu is what make Luke start his Jedi Academy, him being his first student before the first real academy student Ben Solo. its approximately 5 years before training Ben.

That would be pretty cool but I would hope that the CGI would be quite better than what we just saw.

You will have an entire show dedicated to the massacre of Luke's Jedi Academy, obviously including the most anticipated scene when Ben Solo chop off the head of dearly beloved Grogu :).

You will have an entire show dedicated to the massacre of Luke's Jedi Academy, obviously including the most anticipated scene when Ben Solo chop off the head of dearly beloved Grogu :).

Dude its almost 25 years before that happens, if that happens, probably Grogu will go back to Mando before that anyway ..... in this episode Luke is already in year 5 searching the galaxy for lost lore of the Force thats why he is more solemn and prequel Jedi like, so they are about 25 years until the downfall of luke.

What's the horrible idea, having a new actor? Having him appear with a CGI mask that was little better than an internet deep fake was the horrible idea. I'm happy to have seen him have his Rogue One moment, butt he CGI is so distractingly obvious. Plus him only having a tiny cameo is certainly to keep this series in line with the dreaded ST, not break away from it.

Actually those deep fakes are usually a lot more convincing, and I kinda wish they had just used that instead. The CG was so off here that I could barely even recognize him as Hamill (even one who had put on a few pounds since ROTJ). :lol

Will all making of be released on the 25th? I seem to remember last year making of were released weekly like the actual series chapters.

I'm actually confused if this years Gallery is only one 1 hour episode covering the entire 2nd season or if it will be 8 episodes again.

The wording was confusing.

I hope it's the latter because that would suck if it's the former lol

I wonder what the feeling must have been like when they were even shooting this scene.

I can't wait to see that making of on Christmas Day.

... and the after-the-show chat where Lucas, Feloni, Favereau gather around a bonfire and burn the 3 original scripts for the sequel trilogies... and then all 3 take a Blood Oath to never speak the names of KK and JarJar Abrams again.

Now we can move on with the future.

Back