1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My waitlist with Sideshow was just cancelled a couple days ago. Went ahead and picked it up from Timcent with standard shipping. Should get mine in about 2 weeks.

This is bad. I'm breaking my one rule to not pay more than retail for Hot Toys. But I guess it gives me a little comfort knowing this was a limited edition. I'm still beating myself up over not getting the Knightmare Bats.

My waitlist with Sideshow was just cancelled a couple days ago. Went ahead and picked it up from Timcent with standard shipping. Should get mine in about 2 weeks.

This is bad. I'm breaking my one rule to not pay more than retail for Hot Toys. But I guess it gives me a little comfort knowing this was a limited edition. I'm still beating myself up over not getting the Knightmare Bats.
Don't feel bad. I got my bvs batman from timcent, I paid over what I wanted to but I liked this batman enough to bite. Only issue it started peeling on me. Regardless I'm glad I got this version but don't know if the suit will be lighter then the bvs. You might get the lighter suit. But again don't feel bad if you really want it you will pay a good amount for it and I know you will be satisfied with your purchase.

Don't feel bad. I got my bvs batman from timcent, I paid over what I wanted to but I liked this batman enough to bite. Only issue it started peeling on me. Regardless I'm glad I got this version but don't know if the suit will be lighter then the bvs. You might get the lighter suit. But again don't feel bad if you really want it you will pay a good amount for it and I know you will be satisfied with your purchase.

Yeah, hopefully I'll get the lighter version as well. My BVS version is on the darker side. Do you have the Suicide Squad version? If so, where did you get yours and how's the color?

Yeah, hopefully I'll get the lighter version as well. My BVS version is on the darker side. Do you have the Suicide Squad version? If so, where did you get yours and how's the color?
I got mine from sideshow and it's on the way. Will arrive Monday I'm hoping I'm lucky and the suit is lighter, I repainted my bvs with a lighter grey and then it began to peel which is the worst thing to happen especially if you paid an ebay price for it. But once I get it I will definitely post images. Only thing is I will change the cape for a custom. Mainly cause I like batman in a standing pose with the cape draped.

Had to pull the trigger and pay $300 shipped for this from ebay. Over retail but excited for my first batman and DCEU Hot Toys!

22050213_10212559601338595_1781672152779985879_n.jpg22007908_10212557980658079_1142635510479145740_n.jpg
Just thought I would throw these out here. I am liking this figure.

I love how the flower in the background of the first pic looks like gas discharge from the grapnel. Very cool, mat!

As long as it gets through customs fine, it's interesting that I'll be paying UK retail to get it from Timcent. Starting to think it me pointless pre-ordering figures in the UK and getting them months laters whilst paying the same prices...

As long as it gets through customs fine, it's interesting that I'll be paying UK retail to get it from Timcent. Starting to think it me pointless pre-ordering figures in the UK and getting them months laters whilst paying the same prices...

It is pointless mate
I only use sideshow for exclusives
Always get them from Hong Kong direct, as long as the seller marks it as a low value gift no custom charges.
Works out a lot cheaper than ordering from sideshow or forbidden planet & u can have it in hand in 3/4 days after release

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is pointless mate
Always get them from Hong Kong direct, as long as the seller marks it as a low value gift no custom charges.
Works out a lot cheaper than ordering from sideshow or forbidden planet & u can have it in hand in 3/4 days after release

Yeah, I'm learning that now. I got some of my ones from Sideshow, with import taxes bringing items to £270, ToyHQ is quite pricey for how long you have to wait to get an item as well with items usually being £240 or sometimes even the same price as ordering from Sideshow anyway.

This is the first item I'm ordering from Hong Kong, I've heard a lot of good things about Timcent and him marking as a gift of low value, so as long as it avoids customs I'm probably going to start using him as not only would it potentially be cheaper or same value, and also getting it quicker, but he doesn't really seem to run out of stock. Hopefully I get this and everything will be good, and if so I need to re-get the Purple Coat Joker and then he'll probably be the place I buy from from now on. I have the 1/4 Joker with Sideshow but that's for their flex pay.

It's quite disheartening to know the value of these items in other countries compared to how bloody expensive they are here, by the time we get one in the UK another country can practically get two for the same price or similar!

It is pointless mate

I agree but marking low value as a gift doesn't always work. I just got a DX08 via that route and it's been stuck in customs nearly a week now.

Well, over a week of this thing sitting at sideshow marked as shipped but when I use the tracking number it just says it's "ready to be picked up" by ups... I am a little bummed to see the darker color too. Is there really no one with a lighter one from sideshow??

Is that because of duty fees? I hear ya though. Regardless, I think so long as you get it from a reputable seller, you're good. From what I've heard, Timcents track record for customer service is good. So that's enough to put me at ease going through eBay.

Well, over a week of this thing sitting at sideshow marked as shipped but when I use the tracking number it just says it's "ready to be picked up" by ups... I am a little bummed to see the darker color too. Is there really no one with a lighter one from sideshow??

I got mine about 6 weeks ago, not from Sideshow and it's only a little lighter than the BvS version. I think some exaggerated how much lighter it was in the first place.

It's more screen accurate but still not as light as the suit Ben was wearing in my opinion. Either that or the black parts aren't dark enough. The contrast isn't quite spot on but still an awesome figure.

Back