1/6 Hot Toys - MMS409 - Suicide Squad - Batman (Rebreather Version) Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really don't want much of a difference. For me, the slight improvements are worth having two Batflecks. One posed with my current DCCU Trinity, and one posed solo with cape spread.
I have two Michael Keaton Batmans (from two movies), but I'm considering a second Batman Returns fig since I have mine posed with the glider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just got mine in, he is bigger and more screen accurate, but the grey is about the same as my bvs, sucks that the first batch was lighter grey than sideshows. These batches are becoming variations

What's the chances of an Affleck headsculpt with the standard JL Bat? I was hoping they made one of him before he drops out

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

What's the chances of an Affleck headsculpt with the standard JL Bat? I was hoping they made one of him before he drops out

Depends if he is wearing the suit without the cowel. Probably deff get one with the solo movie.

We saw him without the cowl in Bvs and out of the 4 bat figures, the closest we got was the battle damage armour suit. I hope you're right though, but I'm not certain he is signed on for the solo yet

Love this figure. Absolutely stunning representation of Batfleck. IMG_5104.JPG

The suit on mine is pretty dark as well. I never owned the BvS Version, but I did expect a lighter grey. Kind of bummed. I don't get why this Sideshow batch would be different from the Hong Kong ones. Still, it's a great figure.

Still messing with the head and cowl. I want him aiming down the sights with the sniper rifle but umm having a little trouble achieving a natural pose with it.

I'm surprised some were expecting it to be so vastly different from the BvS figure. It does have a number of subtle improvements in my opinion but of course it was never going to be night and day different.

As for the darker and lighter grey, that was to be expected. I had two versions of the BvS figure in hand and one was noticeably lighter than the other. Seems it's the same again with this version. Just pot luck whether we get a darker or lighter variant.

Is the difference in gray consistent within each respective batch, or is there variation; meaning, could one person's Sideshow figure be noticeably lighter than another person's Sideshow figure? Thanks, freaks.

A limited collectible with a lighter shade/more accurate variant. WoW (wonder if early batches missed a paint app?)

Mine is also dark but tbh i think i prefer it. Compared to pictures anyway never had the BVS.

Is it grey or gray :lol I'm confusing myself now...always thought it was grey.

Fairly sure each batch will be pretty consistent in colour but can't say for sure.

If I recall correctly, there were even some minor color discrepancies between the BVS figures.

Back