1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks good but I think they should fix the diamond belt buckle it just doesn't look right to me for some reason and I think the top needs to be pulled down a little bit because the daddy's lil monster logo seems to be sitting to high on it although that might just be the pose she's in. Everything else looks great but I do think it wouldve been better with a second headscuplt .

Noted guys.. Just seems to be a little out of proportion to me.. That's all.. Coz it looks different from the 1st i saw it..

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

Yeah the figure isn't fat but I can see how someone might think that with how she is posed here . Also where's the back piece to the stand I guess they decided not to show it here .

Just saw prime 1 reveal. That Harley has 4 freaking head sculpts man
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This figure is really light in terms of sculpts. Even the MAFEX has multiple sculpts, I'm hoping we get additional heads with another release.

Does the figure look fat to you all???
Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

It's the angle. If you look at the holster, you can see the waist there in the shadow.

Just wanted to let everyone know that www.wbshop.com has 15% off with code WBFINAL. Makes this figure $212.46 shipped. Really wasn't going to get her but would look great next to joker and price is great although not exclusive version

if they don't go another version of Harley from Suicide Squad, i'm sure we will get one (probably in a new outfit) for the Gotham City Sirens movie they just announced.

I'm not sure. With WB score, it can easily be another failure and less popular movie.

I'm not sure. With WB score, it can easily be another failure and less popular movie.

SS might have been a failure for the Critics (what movie isn't these days) but it hit hard with a lot of fans.

Hence why it made 750mil and they announced the sequel, plus 2 spin-off's, we're gonna be getting those HT's. :lol

Back