1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's my photoshop edit for that. :)

harley%20front_zpsobswhark.jpg

That looks pretty good!! :rock

I would buy that sculpt. She is looking cute.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The sculpt is there, albiet is a bit wide...Could be photography, we all know this stuff is subject to it.

That being said, expect that neutral pigtail one to be KO'd faster than you can say 'Puddin'.

While it wouldn't prioritize my space utilization in my detolfs, I would love to set up a prison cell for the new Harley. Admittedly, while it is very contextually specific, it would be pretty cool to more or less make an Arkham (or movie) styled cell.

Keep in mind though, the AA Joker's clothes and feet are already available from third parties - you will be able to get Harley's all the same. If you're on the edge, more or less.

It looks better than I thought but I still prefer the more expressive stock sculpt, just as a change from the same neutral sculpts we always get from Hot Toys.

It looks better than I thought but I still prefer the more expressive stock sculpt, just as a change from the same neutral sculpts we always get from Hot Toys.
This I agree with, and this is why I actually like the normal one more. And there's a lot you can do with it - I feel more posing limited by the sideways looking eyes than the open mouth - and I speak from experience with AOU Cap with that, always limited with the look on that one.

I know I get amazing amounts of flack every time I say it - but this is a figure that calls for PERS or an EQUIVALENT technology - even if it took notes from the BVS Batman and were single units that popped in and out. HT has the tech to make plastic thin enough to make it work and not have the inset look that the old PERS figs had.

What we are gonna largely see is these two (and possible third) Harley sculpts reused with eyes in every direction indefinitely.

This I agree with, and this is why I actually like the normal one more. And there's a lot you can do with it - I feel more posing limited by the sideways looking eyes than the open mouth - and I speak from experience with AOU Cap with that, always limited with the look on that one.

I know I get amazing amounts of flack every time I say it - but this is a figure that calls for PERS or an EQUIVALENT technology - even if it took notes from the BVS Batman and were single units that popped in and out. HT has the tech to make plastic thin enough to make it work and not have the inset look that the old PERS figs had.

What we are gonna largely see is these two (and possible third) Harley sculpts reused with eyes in every direction indefinitely.

I agree on the PERS, would love to see it back. Please not the Batfleck eyes though, maybe its just me but I find switching them in and out a nightmare. The mouth plates are simple but the eyes, ughh so fiddly.

Yeah, I've started warming up to the expression (especially since I don't think it looks that great with the Prisoner head) but the eyes are gonna bother me. I think the unmasked head from the Civil War version looks great, but I don't like displaying it with that head because the eyes looking slightly to the side really bothers me.
Now that I'm thinking about it, having her looking to the side getting ready to swing the bat or pointing the gun would look really cool, so the regular head may work for me after all.

Yeah, I've started warming up to the expression (especially since I don't think it looks that great with the Prisoner head) but the eyes are gonna bother me. I think the unmasked head from the Civil War version looks great, but I don't like displaying it with that head because the eyes looking slightly to the side really bothers me.
Now that I'm thinking about it, having her looking to the side getting ready to swing the bat or pointing the gun would look really cool, so the regular head may work for me after all.

Oh absolutely, those are probably the two poses they have in mind for you to really do. Off the top of my head I have a few others - I want to experiment with some laughing captured by Batman ones too. It has a lot of Harley themed possibility, you just can't do normal poses (fitting, to be honest). I think that's the very reason people are disappointed in it, they can't just plop her on a shelf and go, it's gonna take time to develop a visually exciting display. Furthermore, the whimsical expression is a great contrast to Batman's brooding look.

I agree on the PERS, would love to see it back. Please not the Batfleck eyes though, maybe its just me but I find switching them in and out a nightmare. The mouth plates are simple but the eyes, ughh so fiddly.

I tend to agree with you, actually. I was more worried about damaging the eye plates getting them in place than anything, that's a tough lock, and one that's hard to do even with the tool. I suppose heating the head up a bit would help.

Soooo what would the interest be like for an early movie inmate Harley? With rooted hair, a yellow outfit as well as the white outfit, prison bar diorama, the chair, table with a bomb gun and food, restraints as well as her weapons and outfits and case? Oh and a toothbrush shiv

Because I would buy that figure :lol

Soooo what would the interest be like for an early movie inmate Harley? With rooted hair, a yellow outfit as well as the white outfit, prison bar diorama, the chair, table with a bomb gun and food, restraints as well as her weapons and outfits and case? Oh and a toothbrush shiv

Because I would buy that figure :lol
I'll probably get any Harley related.

I hope this figure will release soon

We have at least 6-9 months before this comes out. Sideshow has the estimated window as July-September. So most likely it won't be hitting Hong Kong until July at the earliest.

We have at least 6-9 months before this comes out. Sideshow has the estimated window as July-September. So most likely it won't be hitting Hong Kong until July at the earliest.

Isn't that what they said about the Tuxedo Joker until recently? Not Saying this Harley will release early to but we can hope lol.

Yeah would not surprised at all to see Harley or even Deadshot appear in the next couple months...

Would be nice, but I'm not holding my breath.

That's wise, with Hot Toys its usually the opposite and long delays. I'm just hoping this Tuxedo Joker coming early has started a trend. :lol Unlikely I know!

Back