1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of these is dynamic and sexy and memorable.

Hot Toys is making the other.
1MuJTJ9.jpg

szN1WeX.gif

So stupid.

You are right! I think a few minor tweaks could solve the issue. They got the nose almost right which is the toughest thing usually. Some tweak to the upper lip should significantly improve it.

That's an illusion having it split with her real face. Especially the way you have it edited so it's flipped with the faces on opposite sides. The mind fills in the blanks and connects them when they're not even close.

It's not close when you do this,

View attachment 317647

Lips aren't even the same, especially the top one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a fan of the prisoner look, to be honest. The early scene maybe.

I just want this version. Perhaps, I'll grab the dance club variation though, assuming it even gets produced.

Not a fan of the prisoner look, to be honest. The early scene maybe.

I just want this version. Perhaps, I'll grab the dance club variation though, assuming it even gets produced.

As I said in the Harley Prisoner thread – I expect to see at least one more version... I think people are underestimating what an insanely popular character she is.

I'm less critical of the sculpt than the idea. They choose the least interesting Harley scene for the second version.

Her face is passable enough. Camera lens distortion can do a lot to the appearance. The face might (and probably will) look great in person. But it will not compare to the big personality and smile on the mms383.

One of these is dynamic and sexy and memorable.

Hot Toys is making the other.
1MuJTJ9.jpg

szN1WeX.gif

So stupid.

I know people liked this scene and it was rather iconic, but there would honestly be nothing to this figure. She's literally wearing a ripped shirt and underwear (which is honestly probably why people like it).

People complain about the lack of accessories for the prison uniform, but this would have even less. There is nothing to it at all.

Perhaps, but if you're doing a prison version of Harley one is vastly more iconic.

This is a time when HT should be lowering the price point. No accessories should mean lower price

Perhaps, but if you're doing a prison version of Harley one is vastly more iconic.

This is a time when HT should be lowering the price point. No accessories should mean lower price

For real i would never buy this version on principle of fact that 220 with zero accessories is a ripoff. I'm not that big a harley fan to be suckered like that.

A huge problem with acrobat Harl would be the hair. Sculpted, it would look dumb. Rooted, it would look worse. Getting that texture with Saran hair would be a nightmare, 95% of collectors would not be able to recreate this scene well with an articulated figure anyways. Upside down, the hairline with its rooted plugs would show all the way around, not just at the front hairline. AND she's gonna need a cell framework to hang her off of....

Meanwhile, Belle Reve Barbie [I love that name] is seated lotus on her cot, demurely sipping expresso. Her intricate hairdo can be sculpted, and her pose will be easy to recreate. Of course they'll do that version....

I would like to see someone who knows their stuff kitbash the acrobat version, tho. I bet someone on One Sixth Republic does this eventually.

Surprised nobody has shopped the neutral head onto this figure yet. With the pigtails of coarse.

Back