1/6 Hot Toys - MMS383 - Suicide Squad - Harley Quinn Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I must say Extended Cut is a disappointment, but that one new scene with Leto they add ... i just love it. Fantastic performance. And because of that i'm still very mad at DC for not add more scenes with Joker at least as a bonuses outside the movie.

So the extended cut didn't improve the movie in the way the longer version helped BVS? I haven't seen either cut of SS yet.
I've actually heard that the extended edition manages to be worse than the theatrical cut in the case of Suicide Squad.

I've actually heard that the extended edition manages to be worse than the theatrical cut in the case of Suicide Squad.

I can't see how that would be possible. No, Extended Cut is good. Not a life saver, but it's good. I love some of the additional scenes.

The extended edition is all right.

But it didn't seem to add much for all the extra minutes.

The best part was that it's in 1080 HD, which is a massive leap over the dodgy copies I watched before.

I can't see how that would be possible. No, Extended Cut is good. Not a life saver, but it's good. I love some of the additional scenes.
I've read it numerous places but haven't seen it yet. I thought the film was just okay the first time around. Not horrible other than the awful Joker but definitely just sort of there and not incredibly memorable other than some stand out performances. From everything I've heard the extended cut manages to add nothing of significance yet at the same time accentuates some of the dumb scenes. It doesn't sound like Batman V Superman where the extended cut improved some of the film's problems.

The ideal cut would be more Harley and less Joker, i.e. zero Joker unless it was possible to digitally insert a decent Joker into all his scenes.

The ideal cut would be more Harley and less Joker, i.e. zero Joker unless it was possible to digitally insert a decent Joker into all his scenes.

Call me paranoid but I sense you're not the biggest fan of the Leto Joker :lol

Leto is superb Joker. Better than anyone so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back