Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the wait list, not converted, how long does it usually take before they either say its totally sold out or your wait list converts?[/QUOTE

I was on a waitlist for over a year they closed it then reopened it about 6 months later, I got back on then they canceled it again another 8 or 9 months after that

Alright my replacement SCAR came this one has a pistol grip thankfully but as I was setting it up for display the back up iron sight behind the scope fell right out. I had to play with it to get it to stay in but you basically cant even flip it up or down now without it falling out and having to snap it back. Anyone else having this issue?. So annoying. While I appreciate the attention to detail this rifle is a bit flimsy. I'm keeping my old SCAR just in case and I'm almost considering removing the pistol grip from the old and gluing it onto the new. Anyone have experience with this?

I'm on the wait list, not converted, how long does it usually take before they either say its totally sold out or your wait list converts?[/QUOTE

I was on a waitlist for over a year they closed it then reopened it about 6 months later, I got back on then they canceled it again another 8 or 9 months after that

Wow, thanks, I was expecting a few weeks.

This one took a bit and I apologize...but I hope you ALL enjoy...
Knightmare Batman 2.jpghttps://youtu.be/mnKBKPq7wAI

I finally had the time to open this guy and he is gigantic! Love the size, haven't matched him up next to Superman yet, I forgot his size since it's been a couple of months since I opened him and put him away due to travel for work. But now I can't wait to get the regular Batman in hand next week! And hopefully my armored Batman WL will convert.

This one looks so awesome. Would love to get it but think I can only justify one Batman figure right now. when I get him in hand this week though that my tempt me to get more more lol

Looks fine to me. At least his didn't come without a pistol grip and then the replacements iron sight fell off. I'm debating emailing them again.

I'd say his barrel is really bent. But that is really out of order with yours, I'd be asking for a replacement of that replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd say his barrel is really bent. But that is really out of order with yours, I'd be asking for a replacement of that replacement

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup, I sent an email this morning in reply to the last email they sent about sending the replacement. I played with the old rifle with the missing pistol grip and the stock is actually collapsible so I tried to see if the sights can slide off the rail but that doesn't happen. I don't want to play with it too much and break something else and be SOL on both rifles so I'll wait to see a response. Here's a pic.

IMG_1004.jpg

Back