Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this guy one of the figures that came with a code in the box?

Mine looks like came with a Nov. code, expires 11/15 :)

fallcode.jpg

Yeah I noticed it too. After taking that pic, I actually broke it by accident, glued it back on and made it straight.:lol

Haha glad you got it fixed! I'm scared to even breathe in my batmans sniper rifle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha glad you got it fixed! I'm scared to even breathe in my batmans sniper rifle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering how my sights are broken, I would be too. Does anyone know if they can be removed? I know the stock is collapsible and I tried to slide it back but it won't come off. I'm afraid to snap it off.

Guys! I've received my Knightmare today directly from SS (I'm in Italy) at NO custom charges with fedex! In my Sideshow history this has never ever happened because they always mark the parcel as priced. This time no value is there and thr fedex guy just dropped it at my office[emoji15][emoji15].
Do you think this is an error (a lucky shot) or they changed something in they overseas policies? Someone in Europe has had the same experience with any other SS order in the last few weeks? Thanks guys

Guys! I've received my Knightmare today directly from SS (I'm in Italy) at NO custom charges with fedex! In my Sideshow history this has never ever happened because they always mark the parcel as priced. This time no value is there and thr fedex guy just dropped it at my office[emoji15][emoji15].
Do you think this is an error (a lucky shot) or they changed something in they overseas policies? Someone in Europe has had the same experience with any other SS order in the last few weeks? Thanks guys

That's weird. Every package from outside the EU goes through customs, even from Fedex or any other courier. Of course i don't know how it works in Italy. I was already contacted by local Fedex to provide them additional info about package and they already estimate fee (vat+import charges) based on invoice.
Consider yourself lucky then.

Sideshow is out of replacement SCAR rifles. They offered me a $25 credit which closes out the complaint I'm wondering if I should take it. I wish there was a way to swap the back up sights on the rifles safely without breaking it. What do you guys think?

That's weird. Every package from outside the EU goes through customs, even from Fedex or any other courier. Of course i don't know how it works in Italy. I was already contacted by local Fedex to provide them additional info about package and they already estimate fee (vat+import charges) based on invoice.
Consider yourself lucky then.

Exactly. Every time thay do that and they tell me how mych € I'll to pay as custom fees.
This time the guy showed up without any heads up and asking for nothing. [emoji15][emoji780]

Sideshow is out of replacement SCAR rifles. They offered me a $25 credit which closes out the complaint I'm wondering if I should take it. I wish there was a way to swap the back up sights on the rifles safely without breaking it. What do you guys think?
I would just put the grip on the old gun and call it a day. The sight lays down anyway, so in the end it's not a huge deal, plus they're offering you $25 off for a sight the size of a pencil tip. You're going to return the whole figure otherwise I take it? That's the only option other than a refund. You've got two scars to make a good one and a $25 discount. That's win win - I don't see what the problem is?

I would just put the grip on the old gun and call it a day. The sight lays down anyway, so in the end it's not a huge deal, plus they're offering you $25 off for a sight the size of a pencil tip. You're going to return the whole figure otherwise I take it? That's the only option other than a refund. You've got two scars to make a good one and a $25 discount. That's win win - I don't see what the problem is?
Lol I know right? He got a really good deal and still can't see what's on the table..

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

got to agree here too ,plus bats uses the gun as a club and twats a few guys with it so a bit of breakage and bending would be screen accurate:lol

Last edited:
Didn't say I'm returning the figure at all. I would just like to know if anyone has experienced removing pieces off of accessories and if so what's the easiest and safest way to get it done, that's all. I apologize for any confusion. I've never messed with accessories before so to me it's a bit tricky.

SSC must know you by name by now. :lol

Haha, yeah I know. Just had bad luck with this and the Superman. Never anything else in the past considering I've mad probably around 8 purchases or so from them.

Yeah, man, that's unfortunate. Out of all of the purchases I've made from SSC (can't even begin to count how many that is), I've been fortunate enough to never have really received a figure that I'd call defective. Sure some have had their little dings and minor blemishes here and there (which is almost always unavoidable so you really do have to come to terms with the fact that it's very seldom you're going to receive an utterly perfect figure in every aspect), but nothing that ever warranted needing a replacement because something was broken, torn, ripped, overly loose, missing, etc.

Sideshow: Its that Ppk487 guy...he's calling about his new figure.

Calling again, that is. :lol

Back