Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Knightmare is out of the box...now things are gonna be messy....[emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]
dac9cbb618ddda2e3bf28ec36ebbd69b.jpg

23ffa08f742a8285fcbbfa9d62f7095c.jpg

e6732c5296da07fb60d07c53b7666278.jpg

e6732c5296da07fb60d07c53b7666278.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I see a little silhouetto of a man, Scaramouche, Scaramouche, will you do the Fandango? Thunderbolt and lightning, Very, very frightening me. (Galileo) Galileo.

:lol
or Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes / When the night is over, like a bat out of hell, I'll be gone, gone, gone / Like a bat out of hell I'll be gone when the morning comes /:lol

His screaming mouth is interchangeable with the regular suit Batman figure, right?

Yeah they are all interchangeable and the teeth grinding face plate looks properly impressive on knightmare
As do the upward facing eyes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Knightmare yes. He is on eBay for ludicrous prices. If anyone buying them there that's another question.

There must be quite a few pple buying them, otherwise prices wouldn't go up that high. It's expensive enough, buying from scalpers is just too much.

On FedEx vehicle for delivery :panic: I'm thrilled. It's a new figure after a long time :)

Quick shot right from the box. It's a beast! One of the best figures on market hands down!

723d88c8cdd429bbcb91caf99c059a84.jpg

I've just received it too. Didn't have to pay any import charges to FedEx. Or are they still sending an invoice afterwards? Does anyone know how it works?

I've just received it too. Didn't have to pay any import charges to FedEx. Or are they still sending an invoice afterwards? Does anyone know how it works?

Invoice comes with it. At least normally. I paid vat and import charges.

BTW now I noticed how they changed the color of coat. Mine is quite dark. Early pictures shows more a beige color. I'm glad I have one of the lasts ones, no need for painting :)

Back