Hot Toys MMS372 BvS: Dawn of Justice Knightmare Batman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm on the wait list, not converted, how long does it usually take before they either say its totally sold out or your wait list converts?

Months maybe years. Im was on the waitlist for a figure for a year and a half before it cancelled.

If I go on WL, I usually don't expect anything either way.
There is really no point in trying to predict or get some sort of "when" you may/may not get the figure.

Set it and forget it. No need to obsess over it.

For this particular figure, your only other recourse is eBay.

Well somebody will get my one I ordered. UPS dropped the ball and it got sent around the U.S. for over 2 weeks and never made it to me. It's back in Sideshows hand and after receiving regular bats I decided that's enough for me.

So, hopefully somebody on here gets that conversion email.

Very unique figure though.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Woo, I just got call from FedEx, my Knightmare is here! On SSC web it just says order processing, I did not expect him to arrive so quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got my notice of shipment. So happy that I pulled the trigger when I did.

Should be here next Wednesday, only thing I wonder is how much the custom fees will be.

If you are in Europe my fear is around 60€/70€......☹️☹️[emoji20][emoji20]

Woo, I just got call from FedEx, my Knightmare is here! On SSC web it just says order processing, I did not expect him to arrive so quickly!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh man, so lucky. Mine still says processing. I dropped them an email and they told me they are receiving the figure in batches and that my one will ship out once they receive it in their warehouse.

Sent from my X9076 using Tapatalk

Wouldn't mind that, it's still like €100 cheaper than ebay.

Yes it is. That's why I ordered it from SS. I almost never do that because of custom taxes but this time is cheaper this way and here in Italy it is almost impossible to find.

Back