1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was surprised to get both Deadpool and Widow on the same day, I was very frustrated with the suits restrictions (most restrictive of all the suits so far) but I mixed a few things up with my AOU one.

View attachment 307875
View attachment 307876

The Civil War head looks great on the Age of Ultron body. I may try that when mine arrives. The AOU outfit is definitely not as restrictive as The Winter Soldier version.

So I really like this version of Black Widow...however...her suit is too restrictive. I cant even do any of the poses from the movie I wanted to do. I'm kinda bummed with the restrictions but overall I'm happy with this figure.

The only nitpick I have with the AOU outfit is the boob cups inside the outfit. Don't know why they felt they had to put it in the suit but when you see the better CW head on the the AOU body the chest looks weird

I picked it up but haven't open it yet. My question to my fellow collectors is - Can she at least make the poses in the announcement pictures?

Yes, however those official HT promo photos are pretty limited to begin with. As long as you are aware that the suit is pretty restrictive, your expectations will be met.

So I got her today, she is gorgeous. And the mini Antman is very detailed for its size a very nice touch. Here are a few quick pics.
c7112aa754d293765e701f574fca8796.jpg
576b1e8a9c4e416c2a5297c07e56791b.jpg

How does the suit articulation compare to the WS suit? I never liked the blue on the AoU since she's supposed to be stealthy.

How does the suit articulation compare to the WS suit? I never liked the blue on the AoU since she's supposed to be stealthy.

I've been seeing the YT reviews saying that it's more restrictive than WS for some reason :slap

She's my first Hot Toys figure and I'm so impressed with every aspect from the amazing sculpt to the craftsmanship on her suit! :dance

Photo%20Dec%2006%2011%2041%2008%20AM.jpg

That's one hot pic! Congrats!

I still say they need to make a 2.0 IM2 Black Widow! With more articulation please!

That would be a great idea considering they're updating the Iron Man 2 armor releases. I'm not as big of a fan of her character in that movie, but it could be the best-looking Widow figure yet with the current tech Hot Toys has.

I just got this and it could be the best Black Widow figure yet. As others have said, the suit is restrictive, but far less restrictive than The Winter Soldier version. This suit and the one from Age of Ultron seem about the same as far as articulation goes. I don't own the first Avengers Black Widow and I know many are making comparisons based on that. It's actually not that bad. It is far from the most restricted articulation I have seen on a figure - the Nolan Batman suits and First Order Stormtroopers come to mind. The likeness is pretty good - more of a frowny-faced Scarlett than we have seen on other releases. Overall, I would say that if you loved the Age of Ultron Black Widow, you might be even more pleased with this.

Back