1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After watching reviews, I'm going to stick with 1st version Avengers Black Widow and just get this head sculpt on ebay or something. I like the original suit more. I also like the finger-less glove look from the 1st version opposed to the all gloved up hands from this one.

I have the Winter Soldier versions and I am happy with her, I'd love to see it side by side with this one though at some point.

The headsculpt is certainly the biggest selling point of this figure. It is breathtaking. If you have another one, probably the suit is the least exciting one (but it is exactly like what she wore on-screen)...
For those who don't have one, I humbly believe this is a must-own piece.

Mine is pending being charged according to my bank account. Stuff seems to ship a day or two after it's charged. I won't be opening this until Christmas though....

My card was charged yesterday, still processing. I hope she ships by tomorrow, it'd be nice to have her by Friday or Saturday so I'm home to sign for UPS.

My card was just charged...and yes I plan on saving her for Christmas so I can show her off and all my relatives to be jealous...

Is Sideshow known to ship things on Saturday? It's not a normal work day and im sure the employees have their personal lives too.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Is Sideshow known to ship things on Saturday? It's not a normal work week and im sure the employees have their personal lives too.

Hmm I don't think so, but I'm not sure actually. I never had anything ship from them on a Saturday

Is Sideshow known to ship things on Saturday? It's not a normal work day and im sure the employees have their personal lives too.

Like B said, I've never had anything ship from them on a Saturday either. I think they only ship and request items be delivered on weekdays. I've had things ship Friday, but I didn't get it until Monday when I usually get it the next day being that I only live roughly an hour and a half from SSC.

Back