1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - CA: Civil War - Black Widow Figure

you just have to futz for a while.... a long while.

oldddd pic.
blackwidow.jpg

HT has gotten much better with out of box hair... this one should take minimal futzing.

I'm on the fence with this one… have the Winter Soldier version and the AoU version already.
The original Avengers one just looks too doll like in comparison, face-wise.

I still say they have yet to nail a Scar-Jo face sculpt. Maybe trying sculpted hair would work better?

I doubt sculpted hair would help the likeness. Nor would it improve the inaccurate proportions.

After examining the photos and the clearer ones it doesn't seem too off. I think the AOU one is the better option but if it comes out good it may not be a pass. At the moment the sculpt isn't striking me from these photos. I will say the outfit is awesome but Hot Toys needs to work on the likeness a bit more.

Is the Winter Soldier Black Widow still the best?

I'm on the fence with this one… have the Winter Soldier version and the AoU version already.
The original Avengers one just looks too doll like in comparison, face-wise.

I still say they have yet to nail a Scar-Jo face sculpt. Maybe trying sculpted hair would work better?

The Iron Man 2 Black Widow was the first Black Widow from Hot Toys.

i think the civil war widow is more like
uma thurman.

yeah I just remember people said CATWS Widow looks like Natalie Portman.

yeah I just remember people said CATWS Widow looks like Natalie Portman.

I really don't see Natalie in the sculpt. IMO, the WS version is the best one. To me, it looks more like Scarlet then this version.

Well I've owned all the previous BW since IM2, I currently ended up using the head and the gun harness from avengers on the winter soldier version. The WS and AOU versions were the same sculpt/different paint, this sculpt looks very much the same as those 2 but again repainted. Out of all the previous hairstyles I really like this one, but out of all the BW my favorite is still the IM2 verion, if she ever gets a relaunch Il be one of the suckers who who get it

blackwidow (8).jpg

on another note what ever happened to Black Widow being a red head? maybe its the lighting but she looks like a dirty blonde now

I'm getting one. I have all the others, and love the character.

Back