1/6 Hot Toys - MMS365 - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Looks ok but they still haven't gotten the body right. Scarlett is much more curvy. Until they get that right I'll keep my Avengers 1 version.

I'm with you on this one. Till this day....Avengers widow is the best IMO. HT will eventually will get it right. I hope. :pray:

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

Yup. They can get the man of steel and the vision body right. They should be able to get her right too! Especially after they have made her so many times!

They would probably need to modify the body by adding extra plastic over certain parts, kinda like what they do to the muscular body. Same base for Cap and say Whiplash but of course different layers for different shape.

Where are all of the pre-orders on these Civil War figures? :impatient:
You would think they would be cranking them out like the Star Wars figures were for a while.

AoU Cap had already been up for PO for a couple of weeks by this time last year. I hope we get some POs within the next month or so.

I'm with you on this one. Till this day....Avengers widow is the best IMO. HT will eventually will get it right. I hope. :pray:

I feel that A1 Widow is the best Widow by default. :pow

Oh wow, have you seen the new teaser today?
She looks so beautiful with that hairstyle...

If only Hot Toys upgrade her HS close into that beautiful face on the teaser... :pray:

Captain America- Civil War Official Sneak Peek - Team Iron Man (2016).jpg

Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Black Widow Collectible Figure

I like her a lot.

Is it always the mark 46 in the trailer? I can't tell if there are any changes
Yep the whole movie tony will have the MK 46 as his main suit, no other suit will be shown; at least I assume.

Of course, the prototype will look awesome as hell...but the production one will look...shall we say, not as good...

Yeah, final production figures tend to never look AS good as the prototypes. Don't get me wrong, most of them still look amazingly awesome (I wouldn't collect them if they didn't) but it makes sense that when advertising the figure that they have to make it look as good as possible. Similar to those burger advertisement commercials where everything on the burger is perfectly arranged, perfectly cut and looks fresh and moist, though everyone knows that's hardly what it looks like when it's served to you. :lol

A more accurate Widow would be nice

I think the next one after Hawkeye will be Black Widow...one from each team...I don't think they will open PO for BP or V so soon...

Well, they officially have two from team IM and three from team Cap. So I'm going with Widow as being the next one to even it up. I initially thought she was going to be the next one released, not Hawkeye.

I hope at least the the painting quality on her is upgraded, seeing that she's still not up for pre order up until now

A more accurate Widow would be nice
:exactly:
They've used the Portman sculpt for TWS and AOU. I'm not buying it again.
We need a better likeness and this one has the best hair so it would be perfect

It's just too bad... it has the best hair of all the Black Widow figurines but they just didn't nail it on the face sculpt. :(

It's possible though they may make some alterations between now and production, no? The prototypes are meant to just sort of give you an idea of what it'll look like.

However, whether those changes are for better or for worse, is the caveat.

Back