1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's disappointing, I was hoping for the original hands too. Maybe the special powers effects will be different than the AOU one? I'm still getting this either way, but it'd be nice if this had a selling point other than the sweet outfit.

What do you mean by original hands/same hand parts as AoU? As in, normal hands, and wiggly woo hands? Even though the picture is small/blurry, it looks to me like her hands have the translucent red wiggly woo glow with the hand part of her gloves on them.

Maybe there's the wiggly woo hands we see in the picture, and maybe another pair either plain, or with a wiggly woo pose?

And here I thought the ladies would be wiggly woo-ing over Benedict CumberStrange... :stick:nana::whip

:rotfl Haha, yes, the "wiggly woo" hands are probably the ones they're including (both the neutral ones in the picture and the one with the effects) but the original came with eight hands, so that limits my obsessive reposing a little! Well, just have to wait and see if that's really what they include.

:rotfl Haha, yes, the "wiggly woo" hands are probably the ones they're including (both the neutral ones in the picture and the one with the effects) but the original came with eight hands, so that limits my obsessive reposing a little! Well, just have to wait and see if that's really what they include.

Yeah, fair enough. Hopefully they do include more hands! I suppose if they don't though, it'll be because they'll assume everyone wants to pose her "flying" like she was when the costume was seen at the end of AoU.

Yeah, fair enough. Hopefully they do include more hands! I suppose if they don't though, it'll be because they'll assume everyone wants to pose her "flying" like she was when the costume was seen at the end of AoU.

That seems likely. They should should include more anyway but they don't always.
I'd use that pose, it's pretty great :yess:

That seems likely. They should should include more anyway but they don't always.
I'd use that pose, it's pretty great :yess:

It is!! Depending on the hands we get I'll probably pose her like that too, unless I get inspired by other people's poses!!

It is!! Depending on the hands we get I'll probably pose her like that too, unless I get inspired by other people's poses!!
that always happens :lol
You set a really nice pose and you move it a little, set it, spend hours admiring your great work....then spend 10secs here and change it coz someone showed you a better one :rotfl "I'm stealing that pose" :lol

that always happens :lol
You set a really nice pose and you move it a little, set it, spend hours admiring your great work....then spend 10secs here and change it coz someone showed you a better one :rotfl "I'm stealing that pose" :lol

:lol For sure! As soon as I saw pictures on facebook from Plastic Enemies etc, I saved the pictures I wanted to pose the twins like :p Didn't happen in the end though, but that's just because of restrictions with the cases they're in :p

:lol For sure! As soon as I saw pictures on facebook from Plastic Enemies etc, I saved the pictures I wanted to pose the twins like :p Didn't happen in the end though, but that's just because of restrictions with the cases they're in :p

:lol I ended up buying the Legion Drone because of them :cuss :lol
Was it Scarlet Witch pose and Quicksilver pose? :lol I'm just guessing but I'd choose those

Yeah when they say the only limit is your imagination, I say you forgot about articulation and case dimensions :lol

Well, the folks in HK are speculating that this version of SW will be the equivalent of Golden Age Cap for CA2 or BD Mark VII for IM3 - The movie promo exclusive for CA3. So I guess SSC will certainly get it, but at what price?

Back