1/6 Hot Toys - MMS357 - Avengers: AoU - Scarlet Witch (New Avengers Ver.) Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About a week after my birthday.. But I already bought quarter scale Iron Man for my 40th

Haven't decided if I want to get this one or not. It's a cool look undoubtedly, but to me the figure to get to represent her in AoU would be the current one that's out. I'm leaning more towards passing on this one and getting the likely inevitable CW version. I don't think I need three SWs.

But then again, perhaps I do. :lol

Haven't decided if I want to get this one or not. It's a cool look undoubtedly, but to me the figure to get to represent her in AoU would be the current one that's out. I'm leaning more towards passing on this one and getting the likely inevitable CW version. I don't think I need three SWs.

But then again, perhaps I do. :lol

You do, you really do :lol

I want to get her too...but she will be expensive being an exclusive....
Spoiler Spoiler:

Does she come with the same hand gestures as the AOU version? I wonder...

Where did you here that she
Spoiler Spoiler:
I'll be pissed if they
Spoiler Spoiler:

Funny enough, while I have interest in every iteration of Black Widow in MCU, I only have a desire to get only one Scarlet Witch. Out of the 3 iterations so far, this one that only got 5 seconds of screen time is the coolest by far. The CW version will likely come with more effects and gestures (her powers did grow since AOU) I hope, but this one calls back to her comic book outfit in a smart way.

Funny enough, while I have interest in every iteration of Black Widow in MCU, I only have a desire to get only one Scarlet Witch. Out of the 3 iterations so far, this one that only got 5 seconds of screen time is the coolest by far. The CW version will likely come with more effects and gestures (her powers did grow since AOU) I hope, but this one calls back to her comic book outfit in a smart way.

I'm the other way around. I only wanted 1 Widow for my collection, and preferred the all black spy look (it was cheaper too)... but in the end my OCD got the better of me and I got AoU as well so my lineup was AoU. I have no interest in the Civil War version unless the head sculpt was much better and I could get rid of TWS.

Scarlet I'd love all 3 together side by side, but I've resisted AoU so far because I'm telling myself just to get one, and for that one to be New Avenger (or Civil War if I don't get it) .. AoU civilian is my least favourite look for her, and I like the exposed joints and "plastic barbie dolly" arms and legs less than I do having her covered. What got me into Hot Toys was the actor realistic head sculpts and the quality of the clothing. It helps mask for me the fact that I collect dolls and action figures, :lol

But yeah, that aside I love the look of her character that much, that if there was an MCU character other than my Thor collection I'd love multiples of side by side, it would be her, and I think the evolution of look from Civilian AoU to Avenger AoU to Civil War would look fantastic on a shelf..

Does that MSRP really say 29,000 jpy or am I reading it wrong? Because that's WAY more than the first Scarlet Witch, and this one doesn't even have a new head?

Any word on whether she will be available on sideshow? I hope so...

Yes she will. And not long after the premier. As I've said already this is no different then the toyfair exclusives or the chocolate exclusives or the DVD exclusive DOFP wolverine or the chrome armored batman..it's just a marketing thing.

Considering the AOU ver is $229 at SSC, and the exclusive Maria Hill was $219 with minimal accessories, I believe will likely be $250-$280 as an exclusive! Ouch! That will be like the price of AOU Cap!

Ah, I think that would be with shipping and tax included. I don't think that will be the base price.

Hmmm....as much as I've been fiending for this figure, if she really does cost 250 plus, I'd have to pass until the CW version. Now if she's 234 or less, I'm pulling the trigger.

I think you meant that. :lol :hi5:

Hahaha oh you know it! :lol :hi5: There's my special space on my credit card reserved just for her!

Seriously? Shoot....I guess I will keep an eye on when timcent posts it on 4-29. Early b-day gift for me. ;)

Belated bday gift for me! Good idea to keep an eye on timcent! Hopefully they have more than one ;) Fight you for her! :lol

Back