1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

I really wish that Hot Toys would release a civilian Bucky too (or even a Bucky with his Howling Commando uniform).

:exactly: Me too! Both of those would be pretty awesome! :)

Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

I would buy ten of them...or maybe eleven:rotfl

Why not twelve? :panic: :lol or now bare with me................................................13 :horror :lol

I'd love a Howling Commandos Bucky and TFA Peggy with the brown jacket :clap

Why not twelve? :panic: :lol or now bare with me................................................13 :horror :lol

I'd love a Howling Commandos Bucky and TFA Peggy with the brown jacket :clap

Let's make it 16 :D

And yes please, they would look so great with the Helmet-Steve :clap

Let's make it 16 :D

And yes please, they would look so great with the Helmet-Steve :clap

:lol :D
I think more TFA figures are needed. We get enough Iron Man figures from the older movies, lets get some Cap ones and Thor too I want my Heimdall and Sif :lol

I've been wanting a Howling Commando Bucky for years! Make it happen Hot Toys! :pray:

I've been wanting a Howling Commando Bucky for years! Make it happen Hot Toys! :pray:

YESSS!!! And don't forget to dress him in THAT shirt, HT :yess:

tumblr_nb4gmcwEze1rhwh2po4_250.gif

If one of the Howling Commandos is ever made, I'd be sold on a Dum Dum Dugan. Complete with bowler hat.

Okay, this version, but with the v-neck under the jacket ;)

Okay, this version, but with the v-neck under the jacket ;)

Hey if they released an army Buck and a Howling Commando Buck I'd get both :lol but if they only made one from TFA I'd want it to be his Howling Commando duds

:rotfl
even in is HC outfit he has the horizontal straps/flaps look on front of coat. ahhh bucky you da best. should have og WS by next sat so stoked.

Hey if they released an army Buck and a Howling Commando Buck I'd get both :lol but if they only made one from TFA I'd want it to be his Howling Commando duds

:goodpost: Me too! In fact make it a twin pack, then we can have both!! :yess: Really wish HT would go back and do some more CA: First Avenger figures - I love that film.

Back