1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Bucky looking badass!!! :yess:

Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

I can't wait to see him batter Tony in the film. Iron Man doesn't get enough beatings.

:lol :exactly:

I need this to go up for pre-order already :impatient:, fantastic looking figure!! :rock

I wonder what's under the vest

tumblr_nk9onrGkoG1u9twwdo1_500.gif

There you go Nat :rotfl This looks pretty good but I still prefer his winter soldier look and I'm just gonna keep that version.

The more pics I see of this, the more I like it a bit better than TWS version.

I think one of the biggest things is the metal arm… this prototype looks WAY better than
the first release arm. Now, whether it comes out looking this awesome on the production
figure will have to be seen.

I think one of the biggest things is the metal arm… this prototype looks WAY better than
the first release arm. Now, whether it comes out looking this awesome on the production

I concur. His metal arm on this figure looks better than TWS figure. I also like his jacket with the missing sleeve for his metal arm a bit better on this figure.

didnt the metal arm on the proto for previous also look as shiny and then not so much on prod ver?

image.jpgimage.jpg

Honestly if you account for the lighting it looks almost identical to the original arm, maybe slightly shinier but nothing drastically different at all and the vest kind of makes him look like he came out of an old navy commercial :lol definitely not tactical looking enough for me but I am happy for those that like this look.

Hope it isn't just the lighting... even with the comparison, I still think the new arm looks better!

I'm excited to see whether there will be an exclusive with him. Maybe Iron Man's torn out arc reactor? Now that would be cool :lol

Something about the sculpt seems off to me but maybe it's just the lighting. I'm happy with the first release I own but it could be cool to get with him turning good in the new film.

Can we call him Bucky from now on please?
:monkey3

Can we call him Bucky from now on please?
:monkey3

ha! been thinkin this now for days.

tho even in some post WS era comics they are still called WS. or bucky barnes winter soldier etc

I am trying to decide if I am going to wait for this Winter Soldier figure or pick up an older after market one.
WScomparison.jpg

I like the head sculpt better, and the metal arm (if the production piece really is this shiny) on the new one, but I like the gear and costume better on the orginal one.

IMG_8647%u00252B%u002525E6%u0025258B%u002525B7%u002525E8%u002525B2%u0025259D.jpg
bucky%u00252B%u002525E6%u0025258B%u002525B7%u002525E8%u002525B2%u0025259D.jpg

Head sculpt is much better than CA2

I didn't notice how much better the HS is until that side by side up there. Well done HT!

Head sculpt looks great. Wow....didn't realize the chrome arm looks bigger then the 1st version form pic above. Hop it goes up for PO cause I want this more now! :impatient:

The shoulder and bicep of the metal arm are definitly more defined... the elbow joint and forearm seem the same but colored better... I hope they actually use chrome paint for this one. Will make me feel better for covering the arm on the TWS version.

xPP54Qm.jpg

Really liking the new look

I am trying to decide if I am going to wait for this Winter Soldier figure or pick up an older after market one.
View attachment 230889

I like the head sculpt better, and the metal arm (if the production piece really is this shiny) on the new one, but I like the gear and costume better on the orginal one.
The Civil War version is better...but I just am not feeling the bases. :/

I'm not sure if it's the norm, but the arm on my Winter Soldier is much closer color wise to the new CW Bucky in the above side by side picture. Mine also appears to have the arm definition of the new Bucky as well. I think the WS picture isn't doing the original figure justice in that respect.

Head sculpt looks great. Wow....didn't realize the chrome arm looks bigger then the 1st version form pic above. Hop it goes up for PO cause I want this more now! :impatient:

:exactly: Me too!!

The Civil War version is better...but I just am not feeling the bases. :/

:exactly: The new head sculpt does look pretty awesome. I'm not a fan of the bases either tbh, plus these new style ones take up way too much room, mine nearly always just end up being left in the box. :)

Back