1/6 Hot Toys MMS351 Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

I may have to bash my own WS fig. I like the arm and HS better. But the costume in Cap2 looks better to me. Not to mention all of the accessories.

Re: Hot Toys MMS Captain America: Civil War The Winter Soldier Collectible Figure

Might buy a spare CW head sculpt for my WS version too... haha

The prosthetic arm looks so much better on this figure than its predecessor. BTW, should he still have the red star on his arm? :lol

This looks really good, but not enough wow to make me want to get it. I already have the first one. The metallic arm looks a lot better than the first one though.

I'm 80% sure that's the same arm as on the TWS version of Bucky, just with a shinier coat of paint. For those who don't own the figure, the arm is as buff as it looks on the CW version. It's actually bigger than the arms on the TWS/AoU Cap base body, but it doesn't photograph well. If it's not posed properly, it can look thin and dainty.

Im getting a bit of a Casey Affleck vibe from that headsculpt.

If anyone decides they want to sell their old Bucky lmk been looking for one.

If anyone decides they want to sell their old Bucky lmk been looking for one.

still instock at some retailers i think. check TFAW or Forbidden Planet nyc :)

Hm....I'm a massive Sebastian Stan fangirl, and the figure looks great...but something doesn't look right...maybe the eyebrows...or his cheeks/jaw...he's not a St. Bernad dog
...really don't know....but yeah, he looks better than the WS version....and I'll buy him, cause it's Bucky...sigh..

But I still hope that they will make a Civilian Bucky version...with a man bun, please :yess:

I prefer the original head/figure.
I'm interested to see what the final version of this one looks like. Can't get too invested either way until you see the actual production figure.

Headsculpt and arm look a lot better but I use the masked HS on my WS and the outfit is better on the first one. I wouldn't bother buying it but I know he's the central character so a Civil War display would be incomplete without him.

Judging by the pictures, I like the arm and I like the jacket a bit better than TWS soldier figure. However, though the sculpt on this figure is still good, I think the unmasked sculpt on TWS figure bears a slightly better likeness in my opinion. The details in the face don't seem as crisp and sharp on this sculpt. That could possibly just be the pictures though.

The arm looks pretty much the same on my figure

^^thks!:hi5:

been thinkin this sculpt will be great on the original ver. also wondering if this jacket is what he is wearing in WS movie when he blows up furies car? def has both sleeves.

og ver on the way from forbidden planet nyc, so stoked :panic:

1910364_1019468068117509_6419462186001779882_n.jpg

I will get that head sculp for my CATWS Winter Soldier figure.

I really wish that Hot Toys would release a civilian Bucky too (or even a Bucky with his Howling Commando uniform).

Back