1/6 Hot Toys - MMS350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

The main character gets a cheap rehash? Lazy HT. Lazy.

. Hot toys didn't design the uniform. Can't complain when it's not screen accurate 100%(if you want I can post a quote of yours where you did) and then complain when they do. If you want to whine at least whine about the right responsible entity.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Figure

You called it! :clap :duff

I like Cap Anger but this may be a case of It'll Look Better When The Head Is Pointing Downward.

HAHA, I KNOW RIGHT?! Freaking called it!

Well, I'm glad this figure turned out the way it did. I'm definitely adding it to the Cap collection!

Good first Cap to choose, Kiki. :woo

Thank you!! :D I'm looking forward to pre orders being available for this! First of at least three Civil War pre orders for me :p

I think he looks really good, hopefully the final version will only improve on what we've got so far.

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Fig

You're welcome, Kiki. :)

Info on Cap.

The 1/6th scale Captain America Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Chris Evans as Captain America in Captain America: Civil War
- One (1) Captain America helmeted head sculpt with two (2) interchangeable lower part of faces capturing Chris Evans’s facial expressions (neutral, newly sculpted angry expression)
- One (1) newly painted un-helmeted head sculpt
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed wrinkles and skin texture
- Newly developed body with over 30 points of articulations which naturally portray Captain America’s muscular body in the film
- Approximately 31 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable gloved palms including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of shield holding palms
- One (1) shield throwing right palm
- One (1) shield catching left palm
- One (1) finger pointing right palm
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) newly tailored Captain America suit with star emblem and red and white patterns
- One (1) pair of newly tailored blue embossed patterned pants with pouches, knee pads, and red trims
- One (1) pair of fabric coated elbow pads
- One (1) pair of fabric coated knee pads
- One (1) brown leather-like back shield holder and body strap
- One (1) brown leather-like belt with pouches
- One (1) pair of black boots

Weapon:
- One (1) newly created metal circular red and blue Captain America shield

Accessories:
- One (1) broken Crossbones helmet
- Captain America: Civil War themed Team Captain America figure stand with Captain America nameplate and the movie logo

Release date: Q2 – Q3, 2016

**Prototype shown is not final, pending licensor approval
**Product details can subject to change without further notice

© 2016 Marvel.
© 2016 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Hot Toys - MMS 350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible...

A new developed body eh? So do we finally have a body for the Dorito man?

And I'm assuming the next Steve sculpt will be looking a little above him...

93e103860999410192a3e742502f7181.jpg

Re: Hot Toys - MMS 350 - Captain America: Civil War - Captain America Collectible Fig

It's going to be real hard to pass on this...

Cool their finally using face plates but AoU Cap will serve my purposes. Money saved.....:yess:

I like Cross Bones helmet......I can't wait to see the figure..

This could arguably be the difinitive Cap figure. I think the only thing missing is a BP damaged shield. I'd rather have that than the CrossBones mask.

I'm in a pickle since I collect Captain America stuff but I feel like I don't need this one. It's practically the same as the AOU Except the new face plates idea and cross bones helmet. Shield is back to plastic straps and if they made a battle shield that would of been a good bonus accessory. It's a tough one for sure. I also bet the price will go up on this.

I need this. Looks so great.

I know CW and AoU Cap figs have differences but on the shelf they'd look awfully similar for my taste. I suppose if one needs a reason to buy you'd have one with and one without the mask. :lol

Looks amazing but what's holding me back is the same issue I had with AOU cap, which is - the knee pad still doesn't seem to move with the leg inside so trying to pose him dynamically make him look derpy because the leg's going one direction but the knee pad kinda float around independently

Phew, they finally did it.

Well ****, didn't see that coming.
The face plate design is pretty impressive.
Should have considered just swapping out the chin strap.
Told ya. :yess:

That's a tough call now. I like the bottom half of CW and top half of AOU.

Back