1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

It was a hard decision to make, but I chose this over the Wolverine. My first time using flex-pay. I just hope it softens the blow to my wallet:lol

Yeah I tried that...choosing between the two. Only lasted a week and then I ordered both anyway...and Zod, and Jor El, and Robo, and Ed209, oh shazbot and I also ordered the crow. :gah:

Yeah I tried that...choosing between the two. Only lasted a week and then I ordered both anyway...and Zod, and Jor El, and Robo, and Ed209, oh shazbot and I also ordered the crow. :gah:

I feel your pain. Right now I have Superman, Zod, The Crow, The Wolverine, and Roadblock. I am trying not to get anything else. But a Keaton Batman from Returns could change that.

I feel your pain. Right now I have Superman, Zod, The Crow, The Wolverine, and Roadblock. I am trying not to get anything else. But a Keaton Batman from Returns could change that.

I hadn't even considered the Batman Returns line, if that hits I may be screwed. Wouldn't be able to pass on a 1/6 Michelle Pfeiffer. My fingers are crossed that I can pay for everything I have on pre-order before the Back to the Future line hits us. Even with that I hope that we see a Faora from the MoS line soon...it never ends! :lol in the end it feels like I'm paying off a long term loan from Hot Toys with the management of ongoing payments :)

Just be kind Hot Toys as I may have to save up for a bigger house so that I can fit and display all of this.

I hadn't even considered the Batman Returns line, if that hits I may be screwed. Wouldn't be able to pass on a 1/6 Michelle Pfeiffer. My fingers are crossed that I can pay for everything I have on pre-order before the Back to the Future line hits us. Even with that I hope that we see a Faora from the MoS line soon...it never ends! :lol in the end it feels like I'm paying off a long term loan from Hot Toys with the management of ongoing payments :)

Just be kind Hot Toys as I may have to save up for a bigger house so that I can fit and display all of this.

:hi5: Exactly! I forgot about Faora. Plus if they announce anything on the Arkham Asylum/City line, I'm really screwed. I am booked solid till May, if they keep their release dates. But imthink the next bug announcement from them will be new Thor figures. So there may be a break coming.

I've got those as well as JorEl, DX13 BD T800, MoS PF, and the DiD John Dillinger :thud: I'll also be screwed if they reveal Batman Returns and Arkham City stuff b/c then I'll need to get Jack Joker for sure. The only reason I'm holding out on the SS 1/6 DC figs is b/c of the Arkham line. I'd rather have the Arkham Style than the SS ones if I'm being honest (though I do like the SS figures). Really hope they announce Faora though. Maybe it will happen in November when the Bluray/DVD is released? :pray:

So far, next year isn't too bad so far. Only 3 preordered so far for 2014.... MoS, Zod, and Wolverine. Still waiting for Banner and the Chitauri. Now only if Faora was in the works. :pray:

1176308_520966194650757_354383709_n.jpg

LOL Look at Zod there, the other two figures are excellent and there he is, absolutely delighting in evildoing.

I like that about him. :yess: Looking forward very much to both these figures.

[I didnt order the Crow because I knew as soon as I did, here would come Batman Returns Catwoman.... or worse yet, Julie Newmar Catwoman.]

SAVE ME!!!! :rotfl

I did order him and him knowing of the possibility of her and her!!!

I'm doomed. :panic:

I ordered him, but if the Returns Keaton is put on PO The Crow goes. I love the movie and Brandon Lee's portrayal, but Keaton in the Returns costume is part of my grail piece that is the 89 Batmobile.

The Arkham City version of Batman would also cause me to drop The Crow like a bad habit.

PO'd this already even with some cons,but one thing that really bothers me is the suit texture.Do you think it's in the right scale at all?

yes the texture looks fine....only things that are slightly out of scale to me are the 'S' shield and the wrist cuffs.

Surprised no one has posted this yet

1374194_559611274111860_695595063_n.jpg

Looks great. But I think to really put it over the top is if they can get the S shield to have that metallic finish like it did in the movie. Still plenty of time for tweaks. So we'll see.

Damn can't wait till these come out.

Back