1/6 Hot Toys MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: MMS200 - Man of Steel: Superman Collectible Figure

Hot Toys is getting lazy. That neck seam is butt ugly. I wish they would do it with a more seamless appearance like CR Superman, with the seam at the hairline.

Surprised no one has posted this yet

1374194_559611274111860_695595063_n.jpg

The \S/ shield needs to be a little bigger, and have a more metallic look. But even as is, i cannot wait for this guy. The body they used looks perfect. He will look awesome on the shelf with my Bale Batman. The World's Finest.:panic::panic:

Cool vid, don't think it's been posted yet...

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39VsTIk7Sxk[/ame]

Nice to see the new pics - he looks great! Now the long wait for him to arrive.

Agreed. I just hope it isn't until next summer before we see him. I really don't want to wait too long for this one. :pray:

Yeah neither most wanted figures of 2014

Why would anyone cancel this?

Because I'm a Marvel fanboy and that new Wolverine looks freaking amazing. :lol

I po'ed Wolverine, but I haven't cancelled this one yet. There is still hope. :D

What I don't understand is how they can just put it out as if we didn't know it can be done without that neck joint like CR supes

What I don't understand is how they can just put it out as if we didn't know it can be done without that neck joint like CR supes

What neck joint are you referring to?

Oh. You mean that little bit if neck showing on the head sculpt? I didn't think that was such a big deal. People can always carve if off if it offends. I see what you're saying though. It should have been carved out already. I just don't think of that as a joint. I thought you means the articulation where the shoulder meets the neck. That was very stiff. Almost immobile.

Oh. You mean that little bit if neck showing on the head sculpt? I didn't think that was such a big deal. People can always carve if off if it offends. I see what you're saying though. It should have been carved out already. I just don't think of that as a joint. I thought you means the articulation where the shoulder meets the neck. That was very stiff. Almost immobile.

I don't care about it. I was just letting you know what they were talking about.
:rotfl

Hot Toys is getting lazy. That neck seam is butt ugly. I wish they would do it with a more seamless appearance like CR Superman, with the seam at the hairline.

I see what you're saying... that little piece of neck (under the ear). It is just a prototype. I hope they listen. Especially since it is an easy fix.

Why would anyone cancel this?

I pre ordered this before the film was released. Mostly because I am a Superman fan, and he is my favorite character along with Captain America as far as comics are concerned, regardless of the movies. But after seeing the 'Man of Steel', although it was a great movie, it didn't leave a big impact on me after time had passed. It just came and went. Where 'Avengers', even after it came out in 2012, up until this day it still has an impact on me. Maybe I should give it time and see how the sequel goes. The Christopher Reeve figure I like more. And with all these Marvel figures being cranked out in the future, have to prioritize.
I was considering cancelling, but I used reward points from SS, and won't get them back. Maybe the final product pictures will impress me and others' in hand pictures will prevent me from selling him.

Judging by the description of his costume, I'm guessing his cape isn't removable?

Doubt it. The Reeve cape isn't removable, and he doesn't take it off in the film.

Back