Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who said i'm upset bro? :lol
Infact i'm happy for what i have today..
Not alot of people can have chance to get all the old avp

I just look at your link in ebay,
The only chep price they offer is the avp scar with defect and the other hands the price still around £ 300,...
It's still above the PO price dude and it's not cheap though :lol

Hot toys never gives dates just guesses, but this is coming out in july supposedly.
I'm actually glad this got delayed till july cuz i just bought t-1000, 1/4 endo, and joker dx11.
July will be perfect for me and i will have a decent amount of reward points too.
I do wish scars weapons and shuriken was metal, that would be cool.

I think I'm gonna preorder this today ! Just canceled all the iron man 3 stuff . I'm just sticking with the predator and terminator franchise from here on in . This piece looks awesome !

Thanks to IM, Scar got delayed. Well thx to TDKR as well lol.

Anyway, can't wait to see how is this AVP new body, HS, and paint holding up! I miss AVP a lot and surely with this new one coming will bring live to my display case :)

Thanks to IM, Scar got delayed. Well thx to TDKR as well lol.

Anyway, can't wait to see how is this AVP new body, HS, and paint holding up! I miss AVP a lot and surely with this new one coming will bring live to my display case :)

I only hope this isn't the only AVP thing we get, i hope we see wolf, king, celtic, hell i wish they would make a new xenomorph design.
The aliens are cool too not just preds, the only alien figs they ever made were poorly designed and deserve 2.0 treatment. :(

^wait, what "king"?

I think he means THE King... the only one.

421181-king_willie_large.jpg

Back