Hot Toys - MMS190 - Alien vs. Predator: 1/6th scale Scar Predator Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this figure. I hate that I have to sell it but I plan on adding him back one day!

uqyjapaz.jpg

uheryqe4.jpg

u6yharyh.jpg

2unu9a9a.jpg

9upunejy.jpg

Great shots and awesome pose. Sucks that you have t let him go

I've sold Berserker, Classic (P1 converted) & P2 2.0, as well as Bank Robber Joker and Iron Man MKIV. It gets easier. :lol

It's been very hard to get over the first hump :lol. I haven't broke the dam yet but it's getting to the point where I realize that there's a handful of things that I just don't need like the DX02 and I have to take that big leap and start to sell a few pieces.

So I wasn't able to get Scar before he sold out. I have Celtic and got another Celtic body and made it into a custom Chopper thanks to parts by German Beast. I found out that a hastings "somewhat" near by has 1 scar. We are talking an hour drive one way though. What do you guys think is Scar worth it. I like the figure but kind of on the fence about this.

What do you all think. He's listed at Hastings as $234. As far as I've seen on Evilbay prices are $260 or higher.

That's a reasonable price. You might luck up and find one cheaper in the marketplace here though. Does that price including shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, it would be like $20 for shipping. I went and got it today since I was out that way for errands anyway. Total with tax was $255. That's about what he's going for on Evilbay, perhaps slightly less than Evilbay. I'm pretty happy with my purchase!
That's a reasonable price. You might luck up and find one cheaper in the marketplace here though. Does that price including shipping?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good for you Brainiac. You will be pleased with him I'm sure. I originally passed on him to get Celtic as I couldn't afford both at the time. Then ofcourse as many of us did we got celtic and started yearning for scar. But by this time scar was all sold out. That's why when I found this guy at a hastings an hour away I decided to make the voyage to get him. Wife kept me company on the trip so it was bearable.

Good for you Brainiac. You will be pleased with him I'm sure. I originally passed on him to get Celtic as I couldn't afford both at the time. Then ofcourse as many of us did we got celtic and started yearning for scar. But by this time scar was all sold out. That's why when I found this guy at a hastings an hour away I decided to make the voyage to get him. Wife kept me company on the trip so it was bearable.

Thanks, an hour away huh!, Thats like 5mins for me as I live in the middle of knowhere I'm used to it :lol

but yeah its in the post now :blissy:

I originally passed on him to get Celtic as I couldn't afford both at the time. Then ofcourse as many of us did we got celtic and started yearning for scar. .
#

I did the opposite. Got scar and thought one AVP Pred would be enough. But ofcourse it never is lol. I really couldnt afford to get celtic though so i bought Celtic BD mask on its own and switch out the two every so often.

Back