Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
so who will be the first to get these figures if HT are starting to ship?
I've pre-ordered from toy square and wonder how long do they usually ship after it's been announced... :impatient:

The people in HK dont have it yet. Once they show up there, SSC will have them in about a month. If you ordered from toys2 then you're looking at more like 2 months from once they turn up in HK

The people in HK dont have it yet. Once they show up there, SSC will have them in about a month. If you ordered from toys2 then you're looking at more like 2 months from once they turn up in HK

euh.. :slap i'll then end up almost one year after from the date of my pre order to get the figure :( :(

Hmm, probably a mistake, but I finally put myself on the waitlist for the exclusive version on Sideshow. :/

It gets me kinda upset how hot toys is releasing new iron man models and never released robocop -_-

I am a bit disappointed in the delay on the Mark7, but it actually works out for the better for me. I have already saved enough to pay for it and the BD version. So the extra time delay gives me a chance to save towards the Hulk. If he is delayed until July or August, I should have enough to just pay for them all out right as they are released. No interest on the CC....:yess:

Back