Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it wasn't a re-release. it was a battle damaged version which always carries collector appeal. especially with an alien weapon, warrior base and LOW edition size. new to collecting are you?

actually i am new here and in collecting buddyman. look at the mark IV Secret project it got eaten up and people love it!

When is the day guys?

tumblr_mmd0nq7OX91qzjbq9o1_500.png

So according to the interview with Kevin Feige on Hot Toys facebook the figures are being shipped out now! So next week is probably the week! They also mention Kevin autographing the collectibles, so does that mean we are all getting a 'signed' version.. I hope so! We've been waiting long enough!

So according to the interview with Kevin Feige on Hot Toys facebook the figures are being shipped out now! So next week is probably the week! They also mention Kevin autographing the collectibles, so does that mean we are all getting a 'signed' version.. I hope so! We've been waiting long enough!

I think they mention they are getting theirs signed (the HT team) not every fig, lol

Couldn't care less if its signed or not, i want to see this figure released now and see all the beautiful pics by OMG etc

Would ve been hysterical if Feige had startling hassling them about Batman Returns,Arkham City,Robocop and '66 Batman like everybody else does!

"We are glad to let fans know that the first batch of final products of the Mark VII Collectible Figures is being shipped right now, so fans please expect to get yours soon! "

actually i am new here and in collecting buddyman. look at the mark IV Secret project it got eaten up and people love it!

not exactly a re-release or 2.0 version. it was however a toy fairs exclusive and unpainted. for some reason those two factors are desirable to collectors. not to mention the awesome RDJ sculpt with sunglasses.

SDCC-Iron-Man-Mark-IV-Special-Project-5-826x600px.jpg

Back