Hot Toys - MMS185 - The Avengers: Iron Man MK VII Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried messaging sideshow regarding another batch of the iron man vi ,but they haven't replied, is killing me!

ThatIsTooAwesome. I want the Unleashed version myself.

added it and received it today. originally wasn't going to because i have the mark II ss ex. took the plunge for the cheadle sculpt. well worth $200. easing some of the pain from missing the MVII BD order. :(

I need a second job. :lecture

I started to collect HT in May 2010 and I only have a tiny collection but it is already stretching my tiny wallet

IM2 Black Widow
IM2 Mark VI + Gantry Tony HS & shades
DX09 89 Batman
AVG Black Widow + Loki scepters
TDKR Batpod

PO:
AVG Mark VII
IM2 HOA - 2 pieces
89 Batmobile
TDKR Selina Kyle/Catwoman

Future:
CA2 Black Widow
AVG2 Black Widow

I think I need a third job...

Maybe they have some in the back room :cuckoo:

Wouldn't that be great?
You ask them about a figure sold out for more than a year and going for $700 on the secondary market.
They get back to you and say: "Yeah, would you believe it, we have ten in the back room! $199 each! How many would you like?"

And you reply like Arnie from T1:

"All".

this has been bumped down to my second favorite armor now, Shotgun steals first, love the design and color

Wth u guys literally making fun of my mistake

It was all in good fun. It could have been much worse! I get IV and VI confused all the time.

Just where is HT shipping their intial shipment of Mark VII to? It's still not available in Hong Kong yet? Maybe they shipped them first to North Korea? :nana:

The wait is killing all of us!

It was all in good fun. It could have been much worse! I get IV and VI confused all the time.

Just where is HT shipping their intial shipment of Mark VII to? It's still not available in Hong Kong yet? Maybe they shipped them first to North Korea? :nana:

The wait is killing all of us!

Lmao, yeah, I know. It kills me knowing I'm on the waiting list haha

Sideshow replied to me about the amount of vii models they're getting;

Thank you for your email. We appreciate your interest in our products and the time you took to contact our Customer Service Department.

We sometimes receive the Hot Toys figures in split shipment, but we are only receiving a certain allotment total. The wait list system is not a guarantee, but you do still have a fair chance of being contacted. Most order cancellations occur when we announce that we will be charging credit cards.

Back